Event girls should be random drop again

Stang91

Trying to earn affection is a PITA when you only have a few days to do it! 

It's fine for boss harem girls who aren't going anywhere, but for event girls it honestly makes it next to impossible sometimes, if not feel like it's going to take way more effort than you can manage to get even one girl.

So I think event girls that you get from the bosses should go back to being random/RNG drop!

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Stang91 said:

It's fine for boss harem girls who aren't going anywhere, but for event girls it honestly makes it next to impossible sometimes, if not feel like it's going to take way more effort than you can manage to get even one girl.

So I think event girls that you get from the bosses should go back to being random/RNG drop!

no

• Like 3

On 3/4/2019 at 10:05 AM, Stang91 said:

I think you should provide some data, when you want to make a point and not sound biased as you are right now.

No, event girls are fine as yhey are right now! It seems you haven't had to fight a boss over 500 times to win a girl-with no guarantee you will, in the old system or you are idolising it for the sake of nostalgia.

To put it into an even simpler perspective we get 40 combativity points per day. And no, most events don't last 13days to provide the 500 free battles. It took me 567battles which is 2more days of free combativity.

All of this for Kameyala which is a RARE girl, not even epic.

I won't go over the first legendary days, because things get wven more grim!

• Like 2

I will put out some of my experience using this event.

I already had one of the rescue girls. So that left me 2 to win from the bosses.

Over the last day I've spent a little less than 1500 kobans on refills. So far, I won Lola with exactly 100 affection and I'm at 87 on Virginia.

Like any of the drops before hand, it's a mix of find a good time of server RND recycling and doing refills of your Challenge points. I do not sit there and spend and spend and spend till I win in one setting. I spread it out. I do a few refills here, a few there. I watch the drop rate of the Affection crystals and if they seem like they're not dropping I stop and wait a few hours and try again.

While it's not perfect, I like it a bit more because I have a better view of how much closer I'm getting to rescue the girl. I can see how often the crystals are dropping so I can make a better decision on how much to spend at that time and I get a sense of how long it might take me based on a rough average of drops and values of drops.

Like all systems, it flows in cycles and you have to learn it and understand it.

So, the new system works. You just have to learn to work with it.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 8:52 PM, TeeJay said:

I will put out some of my experience using this event.

I already had one of the rescue girls. So that left me 2 to win from the bosses.

Over the last day I've spent a little less than 1500 kobans on refills. So far, I won Lola with exactly 100 affection and I'm at 87 on Virginia.

Like any of the drops before hand, it's a mix of find a good time of server RND recycling and doing refills of your Challenge points. I do not sit there and spend and spend and spend till I win in one setting. I spread it out. I do a few refills here, a few there. I watch the drop rate of the Affection crystals and if they seem like they're not dropping I stop and wait a few hours and try again.

While it's not perfect, I like it a bit more because I have a better view of how much closer I'm getting to rescue the girl. I can see how often the crystals are dropping so I can make a better decision on how much to spend at that time and I get a sense of how long it might take me based on a rough average of drops and values of drops.

Like all systems, it flows in cycles and you have to learn it and understand it.

So, the new system works. You just have to learn to work with it.

I second that, I do the same thing. I also do 10 battle at a time, look like getting more  A points.