When do girls drop?

Fuckboi

I've been playing this game for quite a while now, and the only time a girl ever dropped was "Sung Tai Ki" at the very beginning of the game. Regardless how often I'd fight the same opponent (Especially during events), not a single other drop happened. Are there any tricks to increase drop rate?

Thanks!

this is what i do but i'm not too sure if it works...

1) look at the judge and his % for each style

2)have your alpha which has the same same type as 70%, beta as the 25% one and last one for the lowest %

3) play the shit out of it...

4) maybe this might be true, but use the best girls of each type use....

again, don't quote me on that but this is what i do....

then again i unlocked 12 girls that were drop based and non event based. i've a total of 27 girls..... but there are time when i dont get any drops.... like for last 2 weeks.... sometimes the rng is too annoying

Just now, Sarkasth said:

pure RNG to get a girl as a drop (3per boss possible)

in the french section someone mentioned it could help to revisit the bosses after clearing a world since they wont drop the trash-items anymore but I really doubt that works.

oh it does.... you get a looooot of trash items during playing through an area..... ANYTHING else except those items are useful as they could be sold

Just now, Sarkasth said:

that seems like the only real way. all the other points are as useful as "hold down+B to catch a pokemon" ^_^

don't know, i was using the any girls i had in the ninja village and got NO girl dropped in that are.... when i used atleast those, i got ATLEAST 1 girls dropped during each time i was playing through an area, so.... maybe it does increase the odds in rng?

3 minutes ago, johntrine said:

don't know, i was using the any girls i had in the ninja village and got NO girl dropped in that are.... when i used atleast those, i got ATLEAST 1 girls dropped during each time i was playing through an area, so.... maybe it does increase the odds in rng?

the judges change faster than u can clear a whole world like, by far. Even if u never change ur team u would get a matching alpha sooner or later. The point of random drops is their randomness ( ' - ')

Just now, Sarkasth said:

the judges change faster than u can clear a whole world like, by far. Even if u never change ur team u would get a matching alpha sooner or later. The point of random drops is their randomness ( ' - ')

judges change in like 6+ hrs.... so..... yeah...

also, random in the random drop doesnt mean that you cant increase the odds..... btw, this isnt just only my idea, many people in the harem heroes forum also feel the same way. but STILL, i might be wrong.....

It's literally RNG, Each fight you have (There is no drop% number, so I'm making up something for this example) 0.1% chance to drop a girl. Next fight it resets and you have a 0.1% again.  You just have to be lucky to hit that 0.1% out of 99.9% unlucky drops.

Jugdes are not tied to it, orgasms aren't tied to it, Heck even the amounts you beat the troll aint even tied to the drop rate. As for most of this thread is going to be people creating false hope/false information duo their own lucky hits.

11 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Jugdes are not tied to it, orgasms aren't tied to it, Heck even the amounts you beat the troll aint even tied to the drop rate. As for most of this thread is going to be people creating false hope/false information duo their own lucky hits.

ehhh. it feels good to believe though. :P

• Like 1

On 2017-6-22 at 7:05 PM, Shidou said:

just to make sure, finishing the story part where the mini-boss is don't change my chances to drop a girl?

28 minutes ago, Shidou said:

tho 37 times isn't that much people fought trolls over 1000 times before they got a single girl.

Got my first girl from the trolls after less than 20 battles. Haven't gotten a second girl yet after hunderds of battles.

It's just RNG and you can luck out or be salty.
I lucked out the first time and now I am salty ;p

• 2 months later...

It is Statistics, every roll has a chance to garner you a girl but it is small, so you need to constantly attack one boss, that is how I have done it for the last day and I have every girl the troll drops but one, but I will keep attacking him till I get that one as well, while I use my energy to complete the ninja village, as I have all the ninja boss drops

While it can definitely be a major drag at times there's also a positive side to it. If you battle the troll a gazzilion times you're also probably racing up the ranks for one of the contests, that can get you some easy koban and other goodies.

And...  although it can definitely be frustrating when the girls keep hiding from you it will also make the moment all the more special once a drop does eventually happen!

I all time battle vs edwarda night and day from Saturday 2 to now, I lost an hour in total approximately but i have not obtained girls. The first one in a contest and 4 in another. But I feel that I'm not going to win simply because I'm defeating easy bosses. 

15 hours ago, G0ku said:

With that phrase I referred the contests ... 

i gave up trying to reach a good ranking in troll-related contests while an event is in progress and i don't have the 2 girls yet. there will always be some people with enough luck to get that dark lord girl fast and can continue bashing silvanus or arena or whomever.

and with the guaranteed 150 kobans everyday it doesn't hurt as much as before.

Edited by Habi

Nobody knows, however one of the devs on patreon did mention they've improved the odds a bit recently when I messaged them a while back. And I will admit that I've noticed that it seems to be the case since I'm getting girls quite a bit more often than I used to....even though I didn't get a single girl off ANY of the bosses for the first 2 months I was playing this game!