Not received +10 energy while levelled up

Dafrenzel

Huh. Out of curiosity why haven't used some? It only goes above 100 if you have exactly 100 which is only ideal if you are finished with the current story. I can say it worked last week at least since I had 120 before they added an option for me to spend it again since then. Haven't caught up since so any more recent levels have given more than 10 due to that bizarre nearly unavoidable glitch where it doubles what you earned since the last time you used energy and then adds 10 and what you had prior to the last usage of energy.

Only scenario I see this happening without it being truly new is if you had just reached 100 within 30 seconds of your level up or you actually had a bit less than 100. I assume you already changed screens to be sure the energy didn't update; display issues typically fix themselves by doing that.

32 minutes ago, ScrubNoob said:

nearly unavoidable glitch

It's pretty easy to avoid it, you just need to use your energy once before levelling up. I always try to do that, even though sometimes i forget.

16 minutes ago, Daniele said:

It's pretty easy to avoid it, you just need to use your energy once before levelling up. I always try to do that, even though sometimes i forget.

Yes and no really. It is easy enough to run into a case where you will need upwards to 4 hours to reach 0 again. You could even end up intentionally avoiding arena during that time just to do it. Assuming you will even be able or willing to login during the 7 minute gap you can reach 0. I'd say 7 and a half but the last 30 seconds tends to be iffy. I've had my time changed back to having a minute left when using it shortly after having the energy required. Personally it is too much effort to avoid a bug. Simply not intentionally maximizing the energy gain to exploit  the bug should be sufficient.

• Thinking 1

35 minutes ago, ScrubNoob said:

Yes and no really. It is easy enough to run into a case where you will need upwards to 4 hours to reach 0 again. You could even end up intentionally avoiding arena during that time just to do it. Assuming you will even be able or willing to login during the 7 minute gap you can reach 0. I'd say 7 and a half but the last 30 seconds tends to be iffy. I've had my time changed back to having a minute left when using it shortly after having the energy required. Personally it is too much effort to avoid a bug. Simply not intentionally maximizing the energy gain to exploit  the bug should be sufficient.

Not sure what you're saying here. Your energy doesn't have to be at 0 to avoid the bug o.O

18 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Not sure what you're saying here. Your energy doesn't have to be at 0 to avoid the bug o.O

Ah so you save extra energy just to use it right before or to level up itself then. Still more than I'd bother with personally. Not my fault if I gain a little extra by just using resources when I can. Going out of your way to gain extra is where it becomes exploitation rather than just a bug. A bug that they still haven't gotten around to fixing after all this time at that.

Edited by ScrubNoob
missing word

4 hours ago, ScrubNoob said:

Ah so you save extra energy just to use it right before or to level up itself then. Still more than I'd bother with personally. Not my fault if I gain a little extra by just using resources when I can. Going out of your way to gain extra is where it becomes exploitation rather than just a bug. A bug that they still haven't gotten around to fixing after all this time at that.

It's not like i save it, i just use my energy 3 times a day: when i log in, another time during the day and when i go to sleep (that pathetic "story" doesn't deserve more of my time :P). If i'm close to lvl up i use my energy once and then i do some league fights (or collect daily missions).

But as you said it's not that serious, personally i just don't like to gain more than I should ^_^.

To be honest, i didn't use my energy for at least 3 months in the past, so i reached W11 just yesterday. And now that i unlocked Karole, i'm tempted to leave my energy points there to rot once again. IMHO that adventure is so fu**ing terrible, i wonder why i even bother to read what they say 🤣

Edited by Daniele