Spanish translator

fafranco82

Hello,

Currently I'm in the University of Heroes quest. The spanish translation of the story so far was awesome, but, for this world, the translation is poor and full of grammatical errors (bad punctuation the most common...). I guess probably translations are made by amateur translator, and, although I'm not a professional translator, I offer myself to do translations because I had to change to English version because the bad translations made :(

Best regards.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 2:37 PM, fafranco82 said:

Hello,

Currently I'm in the University of Heroes quest. The spanish translation of the story so far was awesome, but, for this world, the translation is poor and full of grammatical errors (bad punctuation the most common...). I guess probably translations are made by amateur translator, and, although I'm not a professional translator, I offer myself to do translations because I had to change to English version because the bad translations made :(

Best regards.

Well, I haven't reached that world yet, I still have to complete one.. But the translations so far are very good, I hope that when I get to that world the errors are already solved, as I also play with the Spanish translation.

• 1 month later...

I agree with what you say. The translations are not bad, but they´ve many errors about the masculine and feminine gender, which in Spanish is different. Many times we don´t know if they are talking about men or women ...
Please look at it.
Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

la traducción al español es totalmente pésima, ni yo que soy español la entiendo o me cuesta una barbaridad saber que quieren decir. 

la traducción al español es cero o 0 coma 0. este juego esta corto en cuanto al idioma español se refiere.

• Like 2