Requiring money to complete a koban aquisition

Yenshu

Didn't find anyone talking about this, so I believe this is a new bug.
This new bug appeared today when I was trying to buy some boosters in the shop. Clearly this buy only needed 60 kobans to do, no money, but for some reason it is not letting me do it. Didn't figure out from which screen it might be taking that value from.

In the attached images you can see how the bug shows up.

I'm playing on latest Firefox, on a Windows PC.

* Edit: I tried repeating the proccess later, after getting money from my harem. It did let me buy it, and didn't spend any money. For some reason it's just a false alert on verifying required money?

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by Yenshu

FWIW, 3221+5979 = 9200 is indeed the implied "value" of the booster you were trying to buy (it sells back for 1534 money, 1/6 of 9200). But I have no idea why the game was telling you that that's what it should be purchased for. That obviously shouldn't happen.

I wonder if that's really a newly introduced bug, or if it's been there for a long time and just nobody came across it before since there's a pretty small cross-section of players who are low on cash but buying boosters.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Yenshu said:

Didn't find anyone talking about this, so I believe this is a new bug.
This new bug appeared today when I was trying to buy some boosters in the shop. Clearly this buy only needed 60 kobans to do, no money, but for some reason it is not letting me do it. Didn't figure out from which screen it might be taking that value from.

In the attached images you can see how the bug shows up.

I'm playing on latest Firefox, on a Windows PC.

* Edit: I tried repeating the proccess later, after getting money from my harem. It did let me buy it, and didn't spend any money. For some reason it's just a false alert on verifying required money?

Thanks for the report. 

We are investigating about this issue to provide you answers soon.

Regards.