Epic Pachinko - how to get my rewards?

Nighthaven

So did 2x10 epic pachinko to get a couple of missing girls. I got the 2 girls but it seems like I have overflow of equipment rewards. My Pachinko now has the treasure chest on it, like there is still unclaimed rewards and since my equipment tab in the market was maxed out, I am kinda thinking that there was to much in those 2x10 spins. Now the question is, how do I get the remaining rewards? I have tried refreshing screen, clicking on everything i could imagine but nothing...

Someone in QA question answers suggested it might be a bug that is due to the new reroll feature? Anyway here is a screenshot of the treasurechest showing. I don't have any of my tab in equipment since I was desperat to try and solve it and therefore sold the stuff I didn't need, but that was the only tab I couldn't scroll down anymore on.

image.png.fd5cc6f73e35f0758c08714dd6b30027.png

Hope someone can fix this - thanks :)

image.png

I also have the same problem and i also use google chrome browser, this treasure chest appeared (and never left) as soon as i played a x10 epic pachinko but i am sure that it could also appear by playing a single pachinko.

It appears that great pachinko doesn't affect it because in gay harem i don't have a treasure chest and i played many single pachinko attempts.