Can somebody explain it to me?

Valgo

I meant life (blue heart) which is endurance not EGO and alpha does not change that value. Only the equipment. Of course you can move up the 3 characteristics but can't go down.

Next time I wake up at 5am to see the real stats as he must be ready on spot to win within the minute the new league starts 

8 minutes ago, luc45 said:

I meant life (blue heart) which is endurance not EGO and alpha does not change that value. Only the equipment. Of course you can move up the 3 characteristics but can't go down.

Next time I wake up at 5am to see the real stats as he must be ready on spot to win within the minute the new league starts

Sorry, everyone else calls ego the hp/life value because endurance is only relevant in that it makes up part of your ego. The numbers you use do match the screenshot for endurance though and I just didn't check them.

Your equipment adds to your 3 stats and also your ego. By equipping bad equipment (ie anything that isn't legendary tier), you have much less stats.

For example here are my current stats

image.png.3684639d04e04e72e2eae77d4f8805c5.png

By changing my equipment to not KH equipment, my stats become like this

image.png.296173eac0745125a42adc17c0b9e3df.png

This makes me have a much lower endurance. Do you understand now?

• Like 1

In addition to everything said so far: Endurance gets double-boosted by the club bonuses (both directly and via its component stats). Since these bonuses are currently not reflected in the league snapshots, the difference between the listed and the true values is especially large for the endurance stat.

• 2 weeks later...

As said last time, I waked up before 5am to see what's going on with those players. Quantus Dickus was indeed with a high level but ran all his 348 fights in less than 30 seconds. Even using the 15 fights function, that would be 1 fight per second. Woaw that's guy is pretty quick. Another one Fran won all his fights (even against me) while in the same time (he was around 450 points) I defeat him with at the end of the fight a difference of 150K EGO (I'm 298k for the moment). So how I guy I beat with more than half my power can defeat me ?

10 minutes ago, luc45 said:

As said last time, I waked up before 5am to see what's going on with those players. Quantus Dickus was indeed with a high level but ran all his 348 fights in less than 30 seconds. Even using the 15 fights function, that would be 1 fight per second. Woaw that's guy is pretty quick. Another one Fran won all his fights (even against me) while in the same time (he was around 450 points) I defeat him with at the end of the fight a difference of 150K EGO (I'm 298k for the moment). So how I guy I beat with more than half my power can defeat me ?

Club boosts work one-sided at the moment (confirmed to be unintended).
So you get your club bonus, but your opponent doesn't get his/her club bonus when you fight them, and vice versa when they fight you.

So I should win all my fights against players who are in a club and better than me by let's say 5% ?

Anyway this doesn't explain 348 fights within 30 seconds. Right after the time off, ligue has been lock for max 30 second and when I've been able to join again, Quantus Dickus had already 1044 points ... game over !

On 4/19/2019 at 6:16 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Sorry, everyone else calls ego the hp/life value because endurance is only relevant in that it makes up part of your ego. The numbers you use do match the screenshot for endurance though and I just didn't check them.

Your equipment adds to your 3 stats and also your ego. By equipping bad equipment (ie anything that isn't legendary tier), you have much less stats.

For example here are my current stats

image.png.3684639d04e04e72e2eae77d4f8805c5.png

By changing my equipment to not KH equipment, my stats become like this

image.png.296173eac0745125a42adc17c0b9e3df.png

This makes me have a much lower endurance. Do you understand now?

Impressive set of equipment covering both classes. I bet you have an equally nice set of charm equipment also....