Connection issues lead to spending kobans twice.

botc76

Hi,

I just wanted to fill up my combativity energy to get in a few extra fights, when I pressed the button to fill up to 20 via kobans, there was the usual server connectivity issue and I got no energy AND the Kobans werent' deducted, so I tried again with the same result.

That's when i decided to reload the site only to realize that the kobans were deducted twice. Yet of course I only got my energy filled from 8 to 20 one time, which means I just lost more than 100 kobans for nothing.

Also, what good is a support button that isn't working? Feels like you are trying to take the piss tbh.

I observed some kind of double loading on test server. 

Did not raise a ticket because I realized: paid multiple times but when I went back, the spent kobans were as if I payed only one time. 

So don't know if your case is the same, I took a look and did not lost anything.

39 minutes ago, windia said:

I observed some kind of double loading on test server. 

Did not raise a ticket because I realized: paid multiple times but when I went back, the spent kobans were as if I payed only one time. 

So don't know if your case is the same, I took a look and did not lost anything.

I don't think so. I had more than 6000 kobans, now I have only 5700+ and it was supposed to cost about 140 kobans.
That means I'm pretty certain I actually was charged twice.