!♥Strange is Life♥! : Here We Are

KominoStyle

Here we are, Babydoll and Sweethearts :D 😘 

We are the Club "Strange is Life" and we love playing this Hentai Game! ❤️

- ID of the club:  #1068

- Language spoken in the club: Only English

- Our current amount of members #Autoupdate: 39/40

- Goal of the club: Were are a Casual-Club, we play for fun, and to help, because who don't wanna help on a Hentai game :D and we don't wanna be #1 Club

- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club: LvL 290 u can join whitout asking, but u can join to if u ask here with LvL 250.

- Expectations of the members: Play active, do not abuse the bonus, rather help us to upgrade the bonus for more fun in the Club

- Dismissal of the member: Don't play anymore, or abuse the bonus whitout helping to upgrade

We hope to have sparked your interest.

With ❤️ KominoStyle, and the Club  Strange is Life

Edited by KominoStyle
#Autoupdate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Farfignootan said:

Tried joining, seems I'd need some other means of invite.

5 hours ago, KominoStyle said:

I ask my member, but i think it's gona be okay, i write you tonight again okay? see u later :)

I write u tonight and if u can join, what I think u can, I make the lvl cap less and only joining with a request that I accept. Do U know what I mean? 

• 3 weeks later...

it is a french speaking/writing club and i can barely communicate in English

My concern is that i am a competitive player in the leagues and all the stats for my current club's stats are maxed out

i would be taking a serious hit stat wise if joined a club with weak club stats

I like the way you have marketed yourselves

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KominoStyle said:

Hey linkdeam sry for waiting 3 days... but I have no internet connection in a bunker. I don't find u are u from hh or nakatu

I go by the name Nyarlathotep ingame on HH but now it's too late since I found a good club who welcomed me.

Thanks anyway =b

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, linkdream said:

I go by the name Nyarlathotep ingame on HH but now it's too late since I found a good club who welcomed me.

Thanks anyway =b

Oh no problem I wish u fun and luck with the people in our club we see us maybe in the league 

2 hours ago, casey said:

it is a french speaking/writing club and i can barely communicate in English

My concern is that i am a competitive player in the leagues and all the stats for my current club's stats are maxed out

i would be taking a serious hit stat wise if joined a club with weak club stats

I like the way you have marketed yourselves

That makes me happy. Maybe u find a other nice club first or u have ur interest in 1-2 month's and we are maybe nearly by maximum with the stats.  

• 2 weeks later...