Combat bug.

Jawz

So, I noticed this bug because I sometimes play through the league fight animations to see if I win or lose, and skip the arena ones.
There's this bug where after I "attack" and the pleasure/excitement goes to 100% and the opponent "attacks" in their turn and then my character does not orgasm or 'attack' for at least one turn (sometimes two) then the opponent 'attacks' and then my character finally gets the orgasm and start taking turns normally again. Hope this gets fixed (happened a total of 2 days).

Edit: So far, just for Alpha's phase.

On another note, seriously? 40+ fights with Grunt and no Easter Bunny attraction point drops? I know people have done more and still probably didn't get any, but this is crazy, like what was the point of having this system versus the pachinko if the odds and effort (yes, effort relating to spending kobans for the pachinko perspective) feel the same. Not to be rude, but just throwing this out there.

Thanks

Edited by Jawz

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's rounding errors. You're most likely on 99.99 instead of the 100 it displays as.

I think if it was the rounding errors the game would leave it as 99% since that is the likelier scenario instead of the mechanic advancing to 100 (which seems false and inaccurate overall, considering that the next phase has to begin after this point) and just waiting for it to reach the right amount.

I don't know too much about the technical matters involved in the numbers for the harem battles, so I'll leave that to the people who do.
But one thing is for sure that it wouldn't wait to finish twice if it was landing on 99.99. That is indeed happening a few times, so I doubt the rounding errors to be involved there.

8 hours ago, ĐỨCmk.pro said:

I has test on test server, i look is i cant do !

Easter Bunny: I has claim girl in 3 day, im lucky?

Not sure what you mean on the first sentence.

Yeah pretty sure you're lucky.

13 minutes ago, Jawz said:

I think if it was the rounding errors the game would leave it as 99% since that is the likelier scenario instead of the mechanic advancing to 100 (which seems false and inaccurate overall, considering that the next phase has to begin after this point) and just waiting for it to reach the right amount.

I don't know too much about the technical matters involved in the numbers for the harem battles, so I'll leave that to the people who do.
But one thing is for sure that it wouldn't wait to finish twice if it was landing on 99.99. That is indeed happening a few times, so I doubt the rounding errors to be involved there.

Kinkoid have a tendency to round up instead of down in their coding. I can guarantee you that has happened before. It might not be the case here, but it has been the answer in the past for very similar sounding "bugs".

Im not entirely certain what you mean by "wait to finish twice", but your excitement growth is based upon your raw attack power and your alpha's excitement, with no outside modifiers, so it would happen consistently regardless of who you versed, so if it happens regularly, it's even more likely to be rounding errors in display

FWIW, the excitement bar percentages are rounded properly, i.e. both up and down to the nearest integer. Confirmed it just now with a battle setup where I was doing 48.3% per hit, which showed as 48% after one and 97% after two. So yeah, it's possible that the actual value is something 99.5+ when it displays 100.

On 4/17/2019 at 2:26 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Kinkoid have a tendency to round up instead of down in their coding. I can guarantee you that has happened before. It might not be the case here, but it has been the answer in the past for very similar sounding "bugs".

Im not entirely certain what you mean by "wait to finish twice", but your excitement growth is based upon your raw attack power and your alpha's excitement, with no outside modifiers, so it would happen consistently regardless of who you versed, so if it happens regularly, it's even more likely to be rounding errors in display

I should have been clearer on that, my bad, I meant that there were instances of "2 turns" that it got stuck at 100% before the orgasm while while the opponent's attack kept going on normally. So what I'm saying is:

I attack. gauge gets to 100% excitement

Opponent attacks. Progress normal for him/her.

My turn gets no orgasm or damage to the opponent.

Opponent attacks again. Normal progress for him/her.

Still at 100% excitement and no progress and the opponent attacks again.

I finally get the next phase, having the orgasm and go on to lose.

• 1 month later...

This just happened to me too. It was 3rd time overall...

For clarity -- the scenario is similar everytime: After Excitement bar gets full, my next round is litterally dead, since instead of girl orgasm (Beta in my case), (#1) my Omega doesn't join the team, and most importantly: (#2) my hit has absolutely no effect on the opponent, I do NO DAMAGE to his Ego.

So essentially -- it's a free blow for the opponent.