Event Pachinko Bug

Samenschleuder

The Hildrs seem to really like me. I already had one in my Harem, so what I was just told to have won in the Event Pachinko must have been a clone of hers!?

Fun aside, how can I win a girl in EP which is already part of my harem? I guess the present girls ought to be locked when the RNG strikes. Plus, since I obviously do not have two Hildrs in my harem now, one of the four prize slots was effectively empty. Hrmpf.

Addendum: Now I won Lady Meta and... she is nowhere to be seen in my harem! Consider me pissed.

Edited by Samenschleuder

There are Avatars of girls (currently on sale for 150 kobans) and girls. Both can be won in Event Pachinko.
There have been dozens of complaints about winning a girl in Event Pachinko but not getting it in the harem.
In all of those cases the players have won Avatars - that is most likely the case with you, too.

How to make a difference between winning an Avatar and winning a girl? An Avatar is just a picture.
When you win the girl, you will get a screen with a black girl silhouette that runs into a visible picture while shards run from 0 to 100 next to the girl.
The animation ends with a notice of getting 100 shards and getting the girl in your harem. The notice will cover your whole screen and you have to click OK to remove it.

On 4/26/2019 at 1:43 PM, Samenschleuder said:

Addendum: Now I won Lady Meta and... she is nowhere to be seen in my harem! Consider me pissed. 

Same here, I hope they will fix this soon.

Edited by yorgun
Exclude some irrelevant parts of the quote.

@jaycee: [slapping forehead] Alright, my bad. Thanks for the reply . As you can see from my vanilla avatar, I don't really care about them to say the least. Therefore the option of winning a new one was not on my screen at the time.

@devs:  I would suggest a better distinction between new additions to the harem and avatars. Simply slap a banner saying "Avatar" on top of the image in the prize display and everything should be clear to all.

2 hours ago, Samenschleuder said:

@jaycee: [slapping forehead] Alright, my bad. Thanks for the reply . As you can see from my vanilla avatar, I don't really care about them to say the least. Therefore the option of winning a new one was not on my screen at the time.

@devs:  I would suggest a better distinction between new additions to the harem and avatars. Simply slap a banner saying "Avatar" on top of the image in the prize display and everything should be clear to all.

To be fair, the difference is quite obvious to everyone who got one of both. If you get a girl, she will have the shard filling animation and all. You will actually see the girl and not a square with the head of a girl in it. The confusion starts for players who never got a girl yet and then get an avatar for the first time.