Ninjaspy eventgirl

16 minutes ago, Varnart said:

ninja spy has always been the worst for me, even before the shard count he was always the worst to get things from, hasent changed

You're right, the ninja spy is the worst villain and very stingy (20 fights and 0 fragments or 20 fights and 1 unique fragment).

i honestly think its different for different people, like thay have it set up for some accounts that DL or gruntt is really good and ninja spy is bad, where other people are the opposite, they dont get squat from gruntt but ninja spy and Edwarda pay out tons of shards

as i said, yeah well im at 260 fights and 32 shards, i refuse to spend money on this free game which is what the developers want, for you to buy kobans because they lowered the drop rate to ridiculous proportions

I doubt it... you get so many kobans, that it's very unlikely that you need to buy kobans to get them with refills if needed.
I mean, even with 60 battles extra from a D3 victory, and 20 to start the event with, there still aren't enough battles to get to 260 at this stage of the event, which would be 221.
I'm uncertain why you would already start with refilling, and simultaneously talk about money grabbing from Kinkoid's side.