Gain affection shards in Arena

SpinelesS

As the title says.

I think there should be a slight chance of gaining affection shards for girls you already have at least 1 affection for when you win an arena fight.

That way there is a small chance you wont have to wait for a revival to get a girl you almost got.

Edited by SpinelesS

i think enabling this for *any* girl you already have shards for is too much. you could "easily" finish an LD girl that way without having to spend kobans for refills during her event. i would limit this option to girls that are currently available to you by fighting trolls (i.e. active event girls and permanent troll girls) and then the limitation of needing to have at least one shard wouldn't be necessary. so it would basically just be an addition to fighting trolls for girls.

55 minutes ago, Habi said:

i think enabling this for *any* girl you already have shards for is too much. you could "easily" finish an LD girl that way without having to spend kobans for refills during her event. i would limit this option to girls that are currently available to you by fighting trolls (i.e. active event girls and permanent troll girls) and then the limitation of needing to have at least one shard wouldn't be necessary. so it would basically just be an addition to fighting trolls for girls.

Limiting it to girls currently available to fight via trolls would defeat the whole purpose of the suggestion.

When I say slight chance I really mean a slight chance. like around the same level of chance you have to get a 100 shard drop in troll battles, but you would only get 1 affection.  This way you would have a small chance to get the last few shards of an almost complete girl without waiting for a revival event that might not ever come.

Edited by SpinelesS

10 hours ago, _shal_ said:

You didn't limit this to event girls in your suggestion, though. I suspect most partial-shard girls in players' harems are regular villain girls.

Which would give people further incentive to get all the regular villain girls :P

• 3 weeks later...