500 Internal Server Error

Largash

Game is down with this error for me since about half an hour ago. Tried on PC and smartphone browser and the app is stuck on the loading screen for presumably the same reason.

Edit: Well its back again so nevermind I guess.

Edited by Largash
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, linkdream said:

Did you do a lot of stats upgrade?

I believe they added a security protection against large number of requests originating from the same IP address and forgot that they had the stats upgrade thing...

I did a lot of stats upgrade and now I have this error. So what should I do? Help please.

This ugly 500 Internal Server Error three times did not let me into the game for an hour in the last 6
hours. And this is the last hours of the weekly rating! I could take the 1st place in one of the 
nominations, and as a result, only the 3rd!
Thanks for the spoiled mood, fucking!
Edited by 1111111111

500 Internal Server Error

It's telling us that there is just a misconfiguration of the server, it is no protection!

I'm also getting no response from the server from about 90% of my requests.

So I#m just waiting for the timeout to try again, so nothing to spend money to it, just crap!

• Thinking 1

I'm having this issue currently myself. I was doing stat upgrades myself as well. I did about 200 points into my off stats. You know, it's bad enough that the server has issues with just normal play like collecting all you stuff and just spending the points you've earned over the last few hours. Now with these packs they have at each new stage, you can't even spend what you buy each time because it locks you out.

Meaning, this really hurts the people buying your packs the most! Think about that and see if you can make a change somehow to fix this. Due to the nature of the issue, non-paying players won't see it very often, but your income sources will. The more they pay you, the more often that they will see it. This directly affects your bottom line. I would think that this issue would take top priority. It wasn't such a big deal before when packs were few, but now that you can buy one at each new stage you've turned this smaller issue into a big one. I can see from the date of the original post that it is an old issue, but a change you made some where else has affected something that you most likely didn't expect. Please try to work on this issue for your paying customers. Thank you all!!