Bundles cost in Nutaku Harem Heroes

MacKenny

Hello, I see no progres with problem of bundles cost in Nutaku Harem Heroes. I write yesterday on support for reporting, after few no understand respons is quiet and playpossum. Look at this, boys. Time is ticking....

PresentBundles.jpg

realityBundles.jpg

Uhm... you know that in the top screen you put a circle around the cost. It costs 2999 Nutaku Gold. Clearly a different icon as well (normal round coins). If you look at the rewards, you'll see 2600 kobans in the left panel in the same picture. Kobans are what you get and are indicated by these Meowth headcoins, which are elongated and not round. The bottom screen tells you that you are buying the 2600 kobans.

Tl;dr there is nothing wrong going on here.

Maybe I am from another planet, but if I see some ammount and Confirm place, I expected what I must paying that ammount what is presented, not Get that ammount. When using non-standard procedures, do not expect all players to understand you immediately and perfectly.

Edited by MacKenny

I did not confuse it, so it showed me when I clicked the purchase button. So I still do not understand why the creators instead of confirming the amount I buy the Bundles give me to confirm the profit I get after the purchase, are you in the picture?  So far I have always confirmed the amount to be paid, NEVER get the amount to get. Do you see where the main problem is?

1 hour ago, MacKenny said:

I did not confuse it, so it showed me when I clicked the purchase button. So I still do not understand why the creators instead of confirming the amount I buy the Bundles give me to confirm the profit I get after the purchase, are you in the picture? So far I have always confirmed the amount to be paid, NEVER get the amount to get. Do you see where the main problem is?

Yes I see the main problem, it's you. You've made a mistake and gone in hard on refusing to admit it.

You've obviously never made a purchase on Nutaku before. They always confirm WHAT you are puchasing.

Here's the 20 koban pack, which costs 100 Nutaku Gold

image.png.158114b068f2b5823f9b3b79f958f56a.png

And also the monthly card

image.png.8a4df8269168d39de7300c1f9c7c0244.png

If you dislike this interaction, please send your complaints to Nutaku, because that's their system, not Kinkoid's.

Well, infallible geniuses, so continue your perfect work and continue to celebrate. NEVER, when shopping at Nutaku, I confirmed what I am buying, always what I PAY. You probably only play the Kinkoid platform, then make a separate forum for Nutaku when you are unwilling to respond clearly to comments via Support. And you don't have to worry about the reaction, but it will just be hate.
  • Haha 2