Event Girls for higher level bosses

MisterCat

Devs,

Having been around for at least a year now, I (and others) are seeing repeat events.  Most of these events I was able to get all the girls.  That means on the 2nd time around, there aren't any left to get during the event.

As much as it might be counter-intuitive,  it's okay to have event girls with the higher level bosses (Silvanus and later).  While I understand wanting to be inclusive on events and put the girls on the earlier bosses, that decision comes at the price of having none later on.  I would say that it's okay to put event girls with the higher bosses, even if it precludes a certain percentage of your players (at least till the next time the event comes around).  It adds to the long-term play-ability of your game.

11 hours ago, MisterCat said:

That means on the 2nd time around, there aren't any left to get during the event.

Use the time to farm roko for cash or go back and try to get boss girls you hadn't recruited yet. If your lucky you'll have the activity where you get points for beating the trolls and you'll have a leg up against the poor newbies stuck fighting dark lord all week.

Back when there was only one event per month it wasn't that big of a deal, but now there are only a few free days a month between events so its a nice breather to not need to worry about the current event. 

Thats my two cents anyways.

• Like 2

I'd probably agree with you, fisticuz, but I'm battling Karole who has a drop rate barely above zero.  It's just no fun grinding on her any more.  I've been working on Karole for months and have yet to get one girl from her.  At least with the event girls, the drop rate is enough to be fun. 

3 hours ago, MisterCat said:

I'd probably agree with you, fisticuz, but I'm battling Karole who has a drop rate barely above zero.  It's just no fun grinding on her any more.  I've been working on Karole for months and have yet to get one girl from her.  At least with the event girls, the drop rate is enough to be fun. 

This, in a weird way, sounds like you are trying to get her pregnant of a baby girl 😅

17 hours ago, MisterCat said:

I've been working on Karole for months and have yet to get one girl from her.

I just got the third girl from karole over the weekend (they were all three pretty close in shards, just wanted to brag) and epic day events like the one going on now has pachinko girls on all bosses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 11:42 AM, fisticuz said:

Use the time to farm roko for cash or go back and try to get boss girls you hadn't recruited yet.

Um... "boss girls you hadn't recruited yet"? What are those?

Seriously, though, you're looking at a very small part of the problem. Now that the game has made it clear that it's not just the guys who have harems, it seems reasonable to assume that the event girls wouldn't be restricting themselves to just one boss. The bad guys have shown that they have access to teleportation magic, so what's stopping the event girls from hooking up with every boss?

There's also the issue of the lower-level bosses being dirt-poor, yet still managing to keep the event girls from leaving them. Sounds a bit fishy to me. If nothing else, since it's impossible to remove someone from your harem, the dark lord should have an income that approaches that of a much later boss. After all, pretty much every event gives him a girl. Somehow, though, the hero ends up with the same handful of pocket change... every time.

Considering how quickly the costs in the game rise, and how often the weaker bosses get new girls, it's past time for the income from them to increase... a lot. My suggestion would be to have every boss award loot based on *your* level, with later (and higher-leveled) bosses dropping better amounts. A fully-leveled dark lord could, for example, drop at least half as much as a newly-encountered Fredy-sensei. If you met Fredy when you were level 200, then his drops should be at least 50% higher when you're level 300. More, if you leveled him.

• Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Goofball said:

Um... "boss girls you hadn't recruited yet"? What are those?

Seriously, though, you're looking at a very small part of the problem. Now that the game has made it clear that it's not just the guys who have harems, it seems reasonable to assume that the event girls wouldn't be restricting themselves to just one boss. The bad guys have shown that they have access to teleportation magic, so what's stopping the event girls from hooking up with every boss?

There's also the issue of the lower-level bosses being dirt-poor, yet still managing to keep the event girls from leaving them. Sounds a bit fishy to me. If nothing else, since it's impossible to remove someone from your harem, the dark lord should have an income that approaches that of a much later boss. After all, pretty much every event gives him a girl. Somehow, though, the hero ends up with the same handful of pocket change... every time.

I think you missed an important part of the "plot". Yes, the girls have harems too. But the reasom you are there is too save them from being forced into harems of evil people, like Dark Lord. They don't choose to be in their harem, so they do not thank those evil guys by paying them part of their income. The income you get is so that you can make them better in sex. The evil dudes like Dark Lord are only in it for their own gain amd couldn't care less about improving their partners. Or in other words, Dark Lord can kidnap girls and forcefully keep them in his harem, but that doesn't mean he is in their harem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 1:11 AM, Chthugha said:

I think you missed an important part of the "plot". Yes, the girls have harems too. But the reasom you are there is too save them from being forced into harems of evil people, like Dark Lord. They don't choose to be in their harem, so they do not thank those evil guys by paying them part of their income. The income you get is so that you can make them better in sex. The evil dudes like Dark Lord are only in it for their own gain amd couldn't care less about improving their partners. Or in other words, Dark Lord can kidnap girls and forcefully keep them in his harem, but that doesn't mean he is in their harem.

Fair point. That being said, the basic problem of player cash flow is still there, so maybe you could just get better at looting as you gain levels? Alternatively, bosses could stop having a level cap. If the dark lord can hold his own, and/or be acknowledged as a power, in an "Eeevil Bosses" meeting, he's clearly not the wimp he appears to be. He must have been holding back against the newbie. As you get stronger, bosses reveal more of their power, and you get better loot.

If that explanation doesn't work for the devs, they could come up with something else. The important thing is for the problem to be addressed. Worst-case scenario (as far as them actually fixing the problem goes), they could add an explanation into the upcoming story, and passing that point triggers the fix.