Event: complete 4 daily missions bug + Try it out for 600 or something problem

BloodDupre

Hello, well I'm kinda in a tough spot here because I just started recently and I'm still trying to get a hold on things but I encountered a bug wherein the daily missions that I have completed are not registering/showing up on the quest, I already done every daily missions that I have but it still says 0/5. And there is also a second problem that I have encountered.

I tried doing the try it out Fap Titans but it onky shows a white window with an ad of chick/cunt wars after the game loads.

Edited by BloodDupre
Typo

The daily missions refer specifically to the one related to the event. It's the one with the much longer running time then the rest and gives Kobans as a reward. There is one each day of the event, which this current event last five days, so that is why it says 0/5.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ObviouslyFake said:

The daily missions refer specifically to the one related to the event. It's the one with the much longer running time then the rest and gives Kobans as a reward. There is one each day of the event, which this current event last five days, so that is why it says 0/5.

Ooh, so that's how it works, thanks

11 hours ago, Aalish said:

image.png.dff21b258f0fbaf99af6ae6620ef9cc3.png

0/5 anyway. There wasn't a special daily giving kobans either today or yesterday for me. What am I doing wrong ?

You probably have already collected the daily reward. This screen with "Go back to town" botton just appear after you collect the 150 kobans. 

5 minutes ago, Aalish said:

Today was the first one for me....
image.png.262cded7a36a5a7872e5fa50cb76c1db.png

So yea. Whatever the reason was, it 'fixed' itself.

You have to be a certain amount through the story to get the event active. Based on where you currently are, I figure you weren't there earlier in the event.