Event pachinko girl drop rate

Graid

I decided to create this topic as a warning to everyone trying to invest in this. I myself dont know the probability of getting one of the girls, but I wanna share my experience with it at nutaku server (be warned its not pretty at all):

1. 5 tries (1500 kobans) --> 3 girls (out of 3 possible)

2. 6 tries (1800 kobans) --> 1 girl (out of 5 possible)

3. 15 tries (4500 Kobans) --> 1 girl (out of 3 possible)

The first attempt was the release of the event pachinko, the last one the revival event we are in right now and the second was played sometime in between. Maybe is just plain bad luck, but be warned it seems the probability to get a girl is tuned down to oblivion and beyond this days. If my numbers are not bad luck you are better off doing ye olde epic pachinko and getting at least anything for your hard earned koban.

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, Chthugha dijo:

Epic Pachinko x10 has always been the better option 🤔

Who gambles when there's a 100% chance elsewhere?

Yeah, I learned it the hard way. Lets hope at least my experience helps someone make the right call. The moral: if you want a particular event girl, dont forget the compulsory sacrifice to the rng gods or suffer the consequences of your blasphemy.:P

I suspect that the Event Pachinko has been geared to give some good results in the beginning to create the "Oh look! I got a girl in 1-2 attempts, I like those chances!" The chances of getting a girl in 1-2 attempts when you first try Event Pachinko are 100% in the three accounts that I tested and nearly 100% in my club. (and of course the initial luck factor may have been removed now that Event Pachinko is several months old already).

Then the real RNG sets in. Don't forget that Kinkoid officially said in the forum that Event Pachinko prices were calculated because they thought Epic Pachinko's 5,400 kobans is too little to get a girl and around 7,000-8,000 is a fair median cost.

Therefore 7,200 kobans (4 tries) is the fair median cost of Event Pachinko.
Therefore most of the people will experience either lucky RNG (1-3 tries) or unlucky RNG (5 tries or more).

Everyone can decide on gambling by himself, just remember that 4 tries (+33% cost compared to 10x Epic Pachinko) is still a lucky result in Event Pachinko.
You only enter unlucky territory from 5 tries (+66% cost compared to 10x Epic Pachinko).

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I played 9 times, used 16,200 kobans, and get a girl in the fourth time.

A mate from my club played once, used 1800 kobans, and get a girl.

Another mate played 4 times, used 7200 kobans, and get ALL the event girls pachinko only.

I guess that some have luck sometimes, others don't. The Statistic Gods work like that.

Anyway, I think that event pachinko is far more worthy than epic pachinko because I can choose from a smaller and sometimes more intersting pool. Also, excluding the avatars, all itens I can get are legendary, what always mean, if not a update on your stats, a good money on your pocket.

19 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Anyway, I think that event pachinko is far more worthy than epic pachinko because I can choose from a smaller and sometimes more intersting pool. Also, excluding the avatars, all itens I can get are legendary, what always mean, if not a update on your stats, a good money on your pocket.

You don't really get that much money from equipment and gifts though. Calculate, how much time it takes you to earn equivalent cash vs time it takes you to earn the kobans for a spin. The difference is even more pronounced at higher levels. With epic pachinko you can dramatically reduce the pool in 1-1.5 years and then target event girls you want with rerolls.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2019 at 6:03 PM, Sefiroth said:

You don't really get that much money from equipment and gifts though. Calculate, how much time it takes you to earn equivalent cash vs time it takes you to earn the kobans for a spin. The difference is even more pronounced at higher levels. With epic pachinko you can dramatically reduce the pool in 1-1.5 years and then target event girls you want with rerolls.

Not really. The devs are always putting more girls there, so its like fight against the tide, unless you use a payd boost (buy kobans) to get significally more girls than are added. Legendary itens means more money than the others lower grade itens that you can earn in epic pachinko, and more money is always better than less money, no metter the level.

The point of kobans is to get more girls (money is an extra) but for me is to get the girls I want, what for me make the event pachinko better. If the point is only get a girl, whatever who, then of course epic pachinko is better: is just look at my own numbers in the event pachinko, with the amount of kobans I spent I could get three girls. But probably they would be just meh (or worse) so I still prefer event pachinko. Girls that need kobans to be get need to be really special, or they are not worth what you spent for her. Thats my opinion, at least.