Leaderboards went crazy?

sanjkame

I don't understand how the Tof system works, but I was 1st place at the "stat upgrades" criteria and between 1-100 at money gain and just received my "Reward" of 24kobans as if I haven't played at all. Can someone explain me if it's normal to take some time to update the leaderboards or if it's really a bug? Because It's not like I just didn't received nothing. I actually received a reward, a totally wrong reward

Captura de tela de 2019-05-26 11-56-01.png

Captura de tela de 2019-05-26 18-20-35.png

Captura de tela de 2019-05-26 19-00-15.png

Captura de tela de 2019-05-26 19-04-10.png

Edited by sanjkame

Ok, my club mate said his reward was fine. So I can conclude that it was a bug that affected just me. Should I ask for compensation at the support section? Or there is another place for this kind of situation? 2100 + 210 + 24 kobans are not something that you can just throw away

A week has passed and the idea of losing 2262 ((2100 + 210 + 24) - (24 + 24 + 24)) kobans that I earn honestly, really haunts me. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process of recovering the kobans that I failed to win because of a bug? This month we probably will have Legendary days, so every kobans counts

Edited by sanjkame

• 2 weeks later...

@Chthugha @Noacc Is there anything else you guys can do? 2 leaderboards have passed, and the support havent replied me anymore, no kobans. I took care of taking almost daily prints of my kobans' stock to see if any compensation were added. I even took a huge scare on May 30 when almost 900 kobans appeared at my accont, just a week after, I realize it was the 600 kobans from an ad, plus the daily activities, plus the event mission reward.

Ps: Legendary days are coming...Need kobans

17 hours ago, Chthugha said:

In which way would a normal player like me be able to help you with this 🤔

Sorry, sometimes I still see you as a moderator 😊. And I don't know what kind of contact, if there is any, moderators have with the support team. But I had to try

FINALLY!!!! After 21 days they replied that they did not receive the pictures, and asked me to send them again. I do not really care if I'm back to square one, at least I was answered. I hope now the situation will be fixed

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, now I this is getting ridiculous, I waited 2 months since I spent all my economy on stats, then this bug happens and now MY SUPPORT TICKET DISAPPEARS!! I really hope I'm wrong but am I crazy to think the devs will solve this issue at the same way they solved the confusion with the summer life revival, eliminating their failure switching "Samane" for "Eugénie"?

On 7/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, sanjkame said:

Ok, now I this is getting ridiculous, I waited 2 months since I spent all my economy on stats, then this bug happens and now MY SUPPORT TICKET DISAPPEARS!! I really hope I'm wrong but am I crazy to think the devs will solve this issue at the same way they solved the confusion with the summer life revival, eliminating their failure switching "Samane" for "Eugénie"?

That is pathetic to be treated that way by the support team.  Your screen shots with the date and time show everything right there, they should have been able to research this very easy and fix the problem for you! Did you take any screen shots of having the support ticket , then another after is just disappeared?  After all of this I think you should get DOUBLE REWARDS! ;) Maybe you will need to submit another support ticket sadly :( But, Good Luck I hope they pay you much more for the problems and crazy long wait...Also, when you have a support ticket, the reply comes on the ticket when you open it in case you did not know how they reply. I think you do though, as you said they finally asked for more screen shots ;)

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 3:04 PM, Klavin said:

That is pathetic to be treated that way by the support team.  Your screen shots with the date and time show everything right there, they should have been able to research this very easy and fix the problem for you! Did you take any screen shots of having the support ticket , then another after is just disappeared?  After all of this I think you should get DOUBLE REWARDS! ;) Maybe you will need to submit another support ticket sadly :( But, Good Luck I hope they pay you much more for the problems and crazy long wait...Also, when you have a support ticket, the reply comes on the ticket when you open it in case you did not know how they reply. I think you do though, as you said they finally asked for more screen shots ;)

image.png.c945d1130070369612625810118f349f.png

They archived the ticket without answer me and without kobans. Even if the answer was "You're a stupid fraudster who don't deserve nothing" I should be able to read this answer. By the way, here I am more than 2 months later reclaiming my prize, if this printscreens(And I have more of them) were fake I think it would already have been Discovered. But, if that's not the case, so I'm a very deceptioned player who believed on the support team and got really frustrated.:(¬¬

Edited by sanjkame

Well, unfortunately it looks like you will have to open another support ticket. I would suggest naming it "Previous support ticket ID 394 - Wrong leaderboards reward, closed before resolution"  ...and then explain that if was closed before you were ever told any information about your reward or why you would NOT get the reward you deserve based on the screen shots.  Also I would definitely mention all the TIME you have been made to WAIT being upsetting(to say the least)!

It is VERY BAD customer support to do things like this in a game, they must correct this and as I said, before they should give you DOUBLE or more for all the wait and headaches they caused by this ;)

Good luck! :)

• Thanks 1

I have the same problem with yesterdays' Leaderboard rewards. I spent in the end over 300M money and in reward I got 24 kobans for being placed at 3800th+ position. Unfortunately I dont have (and I wouldnt have) screen shot of my position couse I spent 250M money 30 minutes before reset, so Leaderboard wasnt updated. I only have screen shots of Contests where I spent over 56M money which with before spent 51M money would give me 100M+ money which would place me at least in top 200..

I wrote to Support imidiately after reset and after 17 hours noone answered.. ;/

10 hours ago, Observer_X said:

@sanjkame, not to make a stupid question, but you didn't end to buy all that stat points after 20:00pm on Sunday, right?

Obviously not.  I spent my money during the week, and the day before the reset I was in first place  although I spent more and more money until the last ranking update to keep other players discouraged.

622960794_Capturadetelade2019-05-2519-01-01.thumb.png.cc79748dc53ae65bb2c048fe1e9c5512.pngCaptura de tela de 2019-05-25 23-00-36.png

Edited by sanjkame