Bug in epic pachinko reward

Zaina

After some investigation, I'm quite sure, that this is about the 'Draft'-option in Epic Pachinko ('Tiro' in the italian translation). @Zaina if that's right, you might want to  consider to correct the typo in the headline.

7 hours ago, Zaina said:

And that it, all in the title xD

Nope, that's far, far away from sufficient (not to mention 'all' )

3 hours ago, Zaina said:

Sorry guys, i realize just now my mistake xD

Yes, is an epic pachinko option, the 6000 one (still no idea of what is the correct translation for that option)

'Draft' is what it is called in English. This is not a bug, that option gives you two options, and you get ONE of those two girls. That's it.

Then italian translation is wrong, it's write ONE  event gril AND ONE  girl to chose from a pool of 2 

6k gold for one girl seems a shit... like a horrible shitty waste of gold :| 

• Thinking 2

53 minutes ago, Zaina said:

Then italian translation is wrong, it's write ONE  event gril AND ONE  girl to chose from a pool of 2 

6k gold for one girl seems a shit... like a horrible shitty waste of gold :| 

What are you talking about? The italian translation says "L'opzione Tiro garantisce una ragazza e ti dà la possibilità di scegliere tra due ragazze", which is practically the literal translation of the english version.

4 ore fa, Daniele ha scritto:

What are you talking about? The italian translation says "L'opzione Tiro garantisce una ragazza e ti dà la possibilità di scegliere tra due ragazze", which is practically the literal translation of the english version.

L'opzione trio garantisce una ragazza -> ok

e ti da la possibilità di scegliere tra 2 ragazze -> quando mi è stata data la scelta tra 2 ragazze successiva alla vittoria della prima?

It's wrong.

You're misunderstanding entirely what the description says. It's not saying "first this, then that". You're looking at two parts describing one process. It guarantees one girl and lets you choose between two in executing that guarantee.

Also, I have no idea where you got it from that Epic Pachinko Draft guarantees an event girl, because that's literally not there in the description at all.

Edited by _shal_