Even if they fix it for you, it's very unlikely that it'll make a difference until next week's new league start on Thursday, so I'm afraid you can probably write off the current week's season.

That aside, there's been a recent report on Discord by a player who was unenrolled from the leagues several weeks ago and still hasn't been put back in by the automation, so it appears to be a more wide-spread (and probably not completely new) issue. Hoping @horo kinkoid can bring it to the devs' attention before it affects even more people.

FWIW, this other player was also dropped when he was supposed to get promoted from Wanker 1. Out of curiosity, was last week the first time you were actively fighting in the leagues? And do you remember if it was the first week that the league play was available to you? (It starts at player level 20.)

I've had the same problem for 3 weeks now. I even submitted a ticket last week about it and got a response saying that the devs fixed it for me and that I should be enrolled in the following league. Well, the next league just started and I didn't get enrolled... Did they just lie to me? Why does this bug even happen?

So is this bug ever going to get fixed? The second ticket I submitted over this issue still hasn't been answered. At this rate, I'll probably miss the next league too. Unlike others, who may have been able to play before and were dropped for some reason, I've never been able to enroll/play in the league. So what's going on?