club contributions under-reported

Playher

when I contribute kobans to a club, although the club receives full credit, I am only credited with 1/6th of my actual contribution.  I suspect this is what led to my getting kicked out of a club I was making my required contributions to.  I don't know that for sure, I was booted without warning.

see below.  I contributed 60kb 2x, and have a credit of 20kb.  That's not possible, the smallest contribution that can be made is 60kb!

image.thumb.png.6cc922463971fe59c8ff31ad6a7fcb2c.pngimage.thumb.png.0bd415ff1f31a4d62a133962e9f1cf2c.png

The kobans you donate and the club contribution you get aren't equal.

60 kobans = 10 contribution

300 kobans = 50 contribution

600 kobans = 100 contribution

So if you donated 120 kobans or 60x2 then your correct contribution will be 20 but still this doesn't mean that you should get kicked without warning.

Thanks Hotless, that does seem to be the way it works.   The fact that it works that way makes absolutely no sense, and the fact that there's no tool tip to explain the wonky contribution math to the user makes it certain to confuse players.

Thanks Windia for checking the Patch Notes.  I can't find any referenced to Contributions in them either.

2 hours ago, Playher said:

Thanks Hotless, that does seem to be the way it works.   The fact that it works that way makes absolutely no sense, and the fact that there's no tool tip to explain the wonky contribution math to the user makes it certain to confuse players.

Thanks Windia for checking the Patch Notes.  I can't find any referenced to Contributions in them either.

It has to do with the other server. Over there the kobans are done differently (6 kobans here is 1 koban on Nutaku). Because of that they had to put it to 1 koban = 1 point on Nutaku, leading to 6 kobans here = 1 point.