Stat builds mixed or pure dmg?

Venge33

1 hour ago, Venge33 said:

Question is this a good mono-stat gear item? Whenever I get one of them they are usually like this, hence why I've always been reluctant to switch out rainbows for monos.

HH query 1.png

Yeah. It is.
Calculate after it like this: Your main stat gives you 5 hp and 1 attack. the secondary (im hc dont know what is second for you but im guessing kh) gives 2hp and 0.5 defense and the third 0.5 harmony and 0.5 defense. In this case from your current equpment you get 860*5+856*2+845=6857 hp, 860 attack and the defenses (456 for hc and 428 for kh). Harmony is important but not in this situatin. With the new equipment you get 7220 hp and 1444 attack. Which means, over the 584 attack  you gain almost 400hp from switching it. 
I like to calculate "the worth of an item" it this way: if i gain more attack from it than defense  (for even one stat) then its better.
My reasoning behind this is the following: since in this game, if you attack someone you are always the first so the "attack" stat always counts once more than the defensive. Also its a pretty retarded system since you gain the most hp and the attack from the same stat.

My rule of thumb for evaluating a piece of gear is just divide the off stats by 2.

So looking at your example you gain 584 Ch and lose 912/2=456 to HC or (430 to KH). The new gear looks +130 good to me.

The rule is not exact. You also lose some harmony etc. The accurate way to do it is:

• Open arena with your old gear equiped.
  • Open browser another tab, equip the new gear, and open arena again in the second tab.
  • Now you can flip back and forth between tabs and see exactly what difference the gear change made.

2 hours ago, arkay2233 said:

Yeah. It is.
Calculate after it like this: Your main stat gives you 5 hp and 1 attack. the secondary (im hc dont know what is second for you but im guessing kh) gives 2hp and 0.5 defense and the third 0.5 harmony and 0.5 defense. In this case from your current equpment you get 860*5+856*2+845=6857 hp, 860 attack and the defenses (456 for hc and 428 for kh). Harmony is important but not in this situatin. With the new equipment you get 7220 hp and 1444 attack. Which means, over the 584 attack  you gain almost 400hp from switching it. 
I like to calculate "the worth of an item" it this way: if i gain more attack from it than defense  (for even one stat) then its better.
My reasoning behind this is the following: since in this game, if you attack someone you are always the first so the "attack" stat always counts once more than the defensive. Also its a pretty retarded system since you gain the most hp and the attack from the same stat.

The secondary stat is HC for Charm, that"s the one that gives 2 hp and half defense.

1 hour ago, snowman22 said:

My rule of thumb for evaluating a piece of gear is just divide the off stats by 2.

So looking at your example you gain 584 Ch and lose 912/2=456 to HC or (430 to KH). The new gear looks +130 good to me.

The rule is not exact. You also lose some harmony etc. The accurate way to do it is:

• Open arena with your old gear equiped.
  • Open browser another tab, equip the new gear, and open arena again in the second tab.
  • Now you can flip back and forth between tabs and see exactly what difference the gear change made.

You can stay logged in on same account on two tabs at once? Didn't know that.

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Harmony is the garbage stat.
Never use harmony mono equips, ever.

Garbage stat? What does it do actually? From what I saw it causes the excitation bar to fill faster in arena fights, thus triggering the crits, def boost, heals that come with each class, is that not worth it?

2 hours ago, Venge33 said:

Garbage stat? What does it do actually? From what I saw it causes the excitation bar to fill faster in arena fights, thus triggering the crits, def boost, heals that come with each class, is that not worth it?

It has nothing to do with excitement. Your harmony relative to your opponents divides a total 50% chance to trigger special abilities between you (ie if you have 3000 and they have 2000 you get 30% to their 20%). This means it has diminishing returns. You are much better off just having more damage on every fight.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It has nothing to do with excitement. Your harmony relative to your opponents divides a total 50% chance to trigger special abilities between you (ie if you have 3000 and they have 2000 you get 30% to their 20%). This means it has diminishing returns. You are much better off just having more damage on every fight.

Got it, thx for clearing that up, thought it was more important, guess not...

7 hours ago, Venge33 said:

Got it, thx for clearing that up, thought it was more important, guess not...

When you see an harmony mono-stat item in your inventory then the first thing you should do is cry (for your bad luck) and then sell it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

yep even for champs. it doesnt help at all if u have a huge amount of ego but dont do any dmg

Ok then as for champs the girls' attack stat you see in the champs interface is the important and also their positions or is there something else?

6 minutes ago, Venge33 said:

Ok then as for champs the girls' attack stat you see in the champs interface is the important and also their positions or is there something else?

both and also the right girls. so not all r good to use. there is also a different setup for arena/league and champions. theis goes over alot of rounds so no compare to an arena fight which si finished after 3-4 rounds.