If you want a single event girl,which pachinko will you play?

yoyowhan

I used test server to test different pachinko.One 10*epic pachinko to get an event girl requires 5 to 6 times to reroll.A draft pachinko may have one event girl on right side.(Then I ran out of kobens.)

Which may be cheaper if I want Summer Geekette in July Summer life?I wondered.

Depends how many permanents you have left. If you're after a specific girl, using EpPx10 and rerolling is the cheapest way to guarantee it. If you have too many permanents in there, you may be more likely to get it for cheaper via Event Pachinko (but that has no guarantee of ever giving you the specific girl). Draft is useless, don't use that.

• Thinking 1

On 6/26/2019 at 2:53 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Depends how many permanents you have left. If you're after a specific girl, using EpPx10 and rerolling is the cheapest way to guarantee it. If you have too many permanents in there, you may be more likely to get it for cheaper via Event Pachinko (but that has no guarantee of ever giving you the specific girl). Draft is useless, don't use that.

Draft is pointless, I agree.  You get a second choice anyway with a x10 spin if you fork out another 600 kobans (for a total the same as draft).  So the choice is more refined than spending upfront on draft.  If a good choice pops up first time round then you've saved 600 kobans.  I managed to get Katsumi with a second try in a KH account (I rejected Empress Tsubami because I already had her in another account and I wanted a legendary KH if possible).  Katsumi has good stats, plus she has an unusual beauty.  Therefore, for me this was a good spend of 6000 kobans.

I like EvP because I always seem to get a girl after two tries (3,600 kobans) which is a better deal, but the main thing for me is the chance for better mono stat legendary equipment.  In the current revival I got the very cute version of Kimi this way (in two accounts).  She may be charm (and I'm not) but I don't care.  Still, there was a chance I would get Gork and this would have been a frightening prospect!

11 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

I forget to ask the chance of playing epic pachinko “once”.

Still pretty bad chance for collecting one girl?

It was always a bad choice. On average you spend way more kobans to get 1 girl than the 10x

• Slynia locked this topic