Internal server error 500 when raising stats a lot

Real Vincent

I have currently a lot of money to spare on my Hentai heroes and so i plan to raise my stats a lot. like, at least 5000 points each.

but every single time i try to add more than 200 points total (sum for all 3 skills) in one session, without leaving market (i don't know the exact number but it might be around 250), the connection breaks, and i get internal server error 500 when i try to reconnect, for at least 30 minutes, maybe much longer.(could have been up to 2 hours, i gave up on checking every 5 minutes at some point)
The "fun" thing is that my Nutaku account ALSO shuts down with exactly the same reason, for the same time, even while i have not raised stats there for a long time.
So maybe this issue is tied to my IP address?

I don't know if there is a "max out" on stats but it is possible this happens exactly when maxing out know how. That "plus" button turns grey about 0.2 seconds before the connection is gone.

Agree. There should definitely be some way to raise the skills by more than one point per request. It's not like it's fun clicking so many times either.

... also triggered it. Hope it's really just few hours ...

EDIT: Yup it was just few hours.

Edited by Honza

I also got hit just now. Didn't know that was a thing till it happened. For me it was offering collected Gifts; has 300+ of the +3 Affection Gift and started playing my own hentaiclicker game. Well I just have to wait now I guess...

Just now, Sir_Drake said:

I also got hit just now. Didn't know that was a thing till it happened. For me it was offering collected Gifts; has 300+ of the +3 Affection Gift and started playing my own hentaiclicker game. Well I just have to wait now I guess...

if you use e.g. opera you can turn on an vpn, than there is no waiting (because of IP switch).