Invisible Harem

So I reached stage 100 and there was no girl,the auto clicker was still going but my clicks did nothing and I couldnt see the girl,after the level was completed a new girl named Estelle joined my harem,but when I went to the harem page she was still invisible

Hello, big problem for me : all the girl (from the harem and the office) are invisible and my stat are reduce to 0 per clik and 0 per second. The game is unplayable for me for 2 days. I already try to clear the cookies, reload the page,  but I have the same problem.

image.thumb.png.80617fea265865becae825c0fa188842.png

image.thumb.png.320835579388832572ef4ca7ddc1821f.png

Some news for me: I try to reset in the forge and my stat come back. But the harem is still invisible. I will try firefox (I currently use google chrome)

EDIT: I try firefox, no success. But I try with a better internet connexion and the harem works. I just have a bad connexion.

Edited by superdu42

This bug is probably the most frequent of all. Every day, many time during a day there is a missing girl. Sometimes is just one scene of a single girl, sometimes half of them are missing...Please, priorize solving this bug before anything else, no one want to upgrade a girl without seen the girl

Edited by sanjkame