Crafts listing

limpo

These are all the crafts currently available:

crafts-1.png

crafts-2.png

crafts-3.png

crafts-4.png

*reset to ~ 440 in a minute:

starting level is helpful because i dont have to click on bunny in the beginning and estelle bonus gives compound interest (upgrading every time available is much better than all at once) so I:

• select max upgrade
  • spam estelle until shes 400+
  • enemy at this point is ~200
  • click bunny (now shes 400+)
  • spam estelle until 450
  • spam bunny
  • reset at 440 - 450, then it slows down for me
Edited by limpo

10X. So i'm have almost all usless crafts and only 3/6 usefull. Will work on this direction.

Now my reset time ~30 seconds, reset point 255.

Added:

Crafts with charm/HC/KH dps i'm categorized as useless on 5/6. Because - mathematics. And the summation of % from different sources, instead of their multiplication.

Edited by Салерион

• 4 weeks later...

My tactic was to invest in charms that increase IDLE and money rewards. As a result, i have starting girl level at level 95 (+292 levels) and i aim to reach level 464 when the forge reward gives 100K of that stuff for charm upgrade. Saldy no charms to get more hearts. higher levels only give more charm upgrade currency.

• 2 weeks later...

Crafts currently aren't random right?

Anyone know if there is any new ones yet? (I'm guessing not)

I just got my 16th Craft and it was the Runic Wallpaper (starting level on reset)

Of the list I'm only missing Mojo Hotstones (idle boss) and and the Mojo Polished Buttplug (Hardcore Click)

301 Million for the next craft :P

Edited by SpinelesS

Is the no more crafts bug still there this version? Pretty sure I have all the crafts on the list, but "Buying a random Charm" only shows that it will cost 1.45B

EDIT: Bug still exists, made 1.45B and was told no more artifacts exist like before...

Edited by SpinelesS
answered

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 11:24 PM, Tedddy said:

Does anyone know what is current max level for crafts?

Lets see who here has highest if nobody hit the cap yet ^^

Doubt there is a cap, just because the increase in cost for each level gets pretty crazy. I stopped at level 200, and a single level more would cost me 150.58 M

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Well, thats no longer the case.

Any1 cares to update charm list?

Is it now random what charm we get or not?

There are more charms, but the bug still exists.

Only now It occurs at 1.75A1 (I'm basically saying we shouldn't have to have enough cash and click on Buy a Random Charm to find out there are no more charms)

• 1 month later...
En 4/12/2019 a las 2:31, borov dijo:

image.thumb.png.eb00fafab10942a1e15ce5f8b923869b.png

I have this charm and the system says no more other charm (next costs 1.75A1)

I am stuck at the same situation as you, should I assume there will be more artifacts or charms in further updates or am I missing something?

You still have plenty to do crafts level up a lot more but even with all crafts at max the difference will not be huge to in game play.

Most go up to level 1000 except titcoin (lvl950 max) 99.9% : bunny's sex toy (lvl940 max) 98.9% : mojo shocker / powerful aura (lvl500 max) 54.9% all cost around 40A7 - 80A7 at max top end per level.

Bunny's sex toy is one of the more useful as it allows you to skip almost everything except boss encounters and Mojo runic wallpaper allows you to reset to level 5900 (when combined with contact girls +900).

Perks are way more valuable than most of the office crafts at lower levels for increasing your maximum attenable level. Though having a higher reset forge level and bunny sex toy at top end will allow you to re-level quickly It is only really useful while your reset is above 10k as the current maximum harem girl is only 11k stage and there are no contacts above 10k.

Anything that increases ¥ should be very desirable especially on boss stages as these are where the majority of girl levels come from at high stages for most players.

Sexual powers are very useful especially once you have all 6 combined with perks and office crafts these can significantly increase your levelling speed and attenable level for short periods of time, technically you will have two extra sex power once per day due to the free bonus. one random (changes when ever you refresh your game) and one set Neptune's touch.

You can have up to 15 completed missions in your daily mission log some will continue to increase in value as your level increase even when they have already been completed.

The game is having new stuff added all the time. There will be new office crafts (charms) added and new girls and possibly a story mode or similar.

Edited by maxafax

On 12/4/2019 at 6:42 AM, SpinelesS said:

There are more charms, but the bug still exists.

Only now It occurs at 1.75A1 (I'm basically saying we shouldn't have to have enough cash and click on Buy a Random Charm to find out there are no more charms)

Office crafts (charms) are randomly obtained but the order they appear in your list will always be the same. There are a maximum of 27 crafts at this current time. But I agree the button should ever say Non Left or be removed when you have all charms to make it clearer to players.

Edited by maxafax
additional info

i have a question. just got the rabbits vibrator but have no know-how idle girl. if i lvl that up, it wont do anything unless i get my first know-how idle girl? thing costed me 600 mil and stuck around stage 4100. now things cost 1B and didnt make any progression lmao

17 minutes ago, sozan said:

i have a question. just got the rabbits vibrator but have no know-how idle girl. if i lvl that up, it wont do anything unless i get my first know-how idle girl? thing costed me 600 mil and stuck around stage 4100. now things cost 1B and didnt make any progression lmao

You will already have a bonus, but only on know-how opponents. 

• Like 2