Can you guess who is the girl?

Cantrix

Here's a tease to my take on a certain girl. The first who manages to recognize the girl will get a BIG FREE POSTER with her- FOR EU CITIZENS ONLY, sorry for the inconvenience, i'm too poor to afford overseas shippment! 8(
1088970644_ACLogo.png.995b66aaae9853c9a59ed965a81dd481.png

• Like 1

I'm going to guess Nuladva. It's the eye color that gives her away (unless it's Kalissa, in which case I'm not so clever). 

Sadly, I'm in the US, so no poster for me. But fun quiz!

EDIT: Never mind, I misread her eye color. Drat. 

Edited by Badhead

On 7/8/2019 at 8:56 PM, holymolly said:

bunny?

You can send me your shipping address to belourn@gmail.com, with Horo's assurance and i quote: "no problem you can do it without problems :) Regards"
Also you can look at my deviantart profile since there are 2 versions of her to tell me which one you prefer.

Edited by Cantrix

On 7/9/2019 at 2:19 AM, Kojot said:

Looks like Bunny to me 😉

She is and since you were the first person to recognize her outside of my guild you can send me your shipping address to belourn@gmail.com for the poster. XD
Also you can look at my deviantart profile since there are 2 versions of her to tell me which one you prefer.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cantrix said:

She is and since you were the first person to recognize her outside of my guild you can send me your shipping address to belourn@gmail.com for the poster. XD

Yay! Thank you xD Looks awesome. I like your artwork. In a moment I'll send you an Email with my shipping address.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kojot said:

Yay! Thank you xD Looks awesome. I like your artwork. In a moment I'll send you an Email with my shipping address.

Um which version would you like to get the steamy one or the hearthy uncensored one?

• 3 weeks later...