"Club" and the problems within it.

Салерион

1) It is disastrously not enough opportunity to see when the player was last online. Now it can only be partially, indirectly, tracked according to the indications of the ladder ToF.

2) I have already heard from the two heads of the Club that the management of the club cannot be transferred to another player. In the first Club, from which I left, and in the present. Maybe they are lying, maybe telling the truth. I do not know. But if they do not lie - this is a significant flaw.

3) Completely real situation. Which is currently happening in our Club.

There are 23 people in the Club. 10 active players who invest game money to increase Club bonuses. 7 players who simply parasitize. And 6 players who have not entered the game from a few weeks to several months.

Only the leader can kick from the Club. The problem is that the leader comes once every two weeks for 15-20 minutes. And he does not care what happens in the game. For example now it was not online for more than 9 days. This is what I can track by its zero positions in the ToF ladder.

Active players have invested hundreds of millions of game bucks in the rising of the club. And leave, just throwing them into the wind - we really don't want. But we also do not want to stay in a club in which a dead leader and a bunch of parasites.

In the Club chat almost every day, whining about it begins. Therefore, I decided to write all the same on the forum about this ... Are any innovations planned for the administration of the Clubs and their hierarchies?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

the leader of the club can transfer the leadership to another member by contacting the devs.
but your leader doesn't sound like the kind of leader that would do that, because it's probably too much of a bother to do.

Hmm ... And what should active guilds do, in which the Leader just disappeared. Real life is such a thing, evil. The man went into the army (suddenly and against their will, in some countries it happens), was put in jail, the car was knocked to death.

5 hours ago, Салерион said:

Hmm ... And what should active guilds do, in which the Leader just disappeared. Real life is such a thing, evil. The man went into the army (suddenly and against their will, in some countries it happens), was put in jail, the car was knocked to death.

They have a couple of those things that are not logically possible, but have to be done that way. Anyway, some clubs were known to have switched leadership that way, for example the Natural Born Fuckers.

16 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

They have a couple of those things that are not logically possible, but have to be done that way.

I did not quite understand what is written here. More precisely, I did not understand at all.
Hmm ... Suppose. If our Club Leader will not appear for a long time. And we in ten will write tickets in-game ways with a request to change the current Leader - can they help us?

Okay. If the question of an armed coup within the Club is clear.
Then the remaining two questions are still relevant. The inability to see the last entry into the game of the Club members.
And the possibility of appointing a "second person". If the guild is an officer, usually. And here is the Club. Then let it be the "administrator", or something.