Gay Harem champions notice problem

jaybee

Just in case reporting a problem for Gay Harem too, for a change and some diversity.

As Gay Harem only has 3 champions, there is a bug after finishing the third one. It leaves a permanent blue exclamation mark next to champions in the main screen, indicating that you can move on to the fourth champion. But as the fourth one doesn't exist, the exclamation mark just hangs there forever and the main screen no longer shows a clock for when the existing champions become fightable.

• Thanks 2

The initial problem has been fixed.
As for the second thing... yeah that might be a problem soon when the third champion becomes too difficult.
But with just three champions, Gay Harem players will probably keep fighting all three for a long time.
But I can imagine it becoming an issue when you want to skip fighting the strongest champions in the girl server.

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

As for the second thing... yeah that might be a problem soon when the third champion becomes too difficult.
But with just three champions, Gay Harem players will probably keep fighting all three for a long time.
But I can imagine it becoming an issue when you want to skip fighting the strongest champions in the girl server.

yeah, when a champion becomes too strong you may wanna skip him because you either have run out of tickets or because you wanna keep the remaining tickets for tomorrow's fights.

This may not happen to GH anytime soon but in HH it's already a problem, not in the live server (yet) but in test server i have to skip the 5th champion sometimes for the above reasons.

Edited by Hotless

10 hours ago, jaybee said:

There are also players who will want to skip champions they've already acquired the girl from, so that's another scenario where the timer currently won't appear.

Yeah I also got a champion girl surprisingly early and suddenly my interest to keep fighting that champion has waned :D
Most of the legendary items seem to get worse, I should really keep a few levels between winning them to see some green numbers.

They don't get worse, but at some point you'll have gotten one that has fluked very above-average stat rolls (let's say 80th or 90th percentile of what's possible), because obviously one always keeps the best of the many that drop from champions. At that point there's just not much room for even better rolls anymore, so the vast majority will turn out with lower stats. And the possible stat ranges are huge, over 200 points on each stat at the higher hero levels (I'm 327 and I've seen such a difference), while the average increase from one level to the next is very small - it's about 10 points per level on monostat items, and probably around 5 points per level/stat for rainbows.

Edited by _shal_