Damage done increases after changing tab/closing game window?

I left the game open for over a hour running between 474-480, so I know for a fact that boss won't die with this amount of damage:

32VybMn.jpg

But as I changed tabs and return to game in few minutes this boss is dead and Im progressing towards 490 boss.

Im not sure if this is a bug, or maybe some system of increasing dmg like that was intented?

Edited by Cursed666

I know what RNG means, Im asking where do you see any RNG in this game?

Know-how is the class Im making most dmg against, So even if changing tab would change the boss class (which I see no proof of happening) then I would do even less damage to it.

But from what I see boss classes are set in stone, 470/480 is always know how, 490 is hardcore and 500/510 is charm.

Which tells me you are just guessing here.

Hmmm... Just checked.

I can immediately name the three places of use of the RNG in this game. 1) Generation of the patient's appearance. 2) Bonus activation ability (proven screenshots in one of the topics). 3) Craft artifacts.
But a superficial test showed that if you stand on one point - then all seven levels that pass in a circle, the opponents have a really fixed class. I'll check on restarts. But most likely you are right in this moment. In this case, it is some kind of bug.

Another test 

Spent about 2hours grinding 484-490 with this dmg on boss

8EFPMJp.jpg

came back, restarted pc when stage was 484. After restart game didnt pass 490 boss.

So I tried this:

490 > closed game for minute > 490
489 > closed game for minute > 490
489 > changed tab for minute > 493

So this only happens when tab is changed.

1 hour ago, Салерион said:

@Cursed666 what lvl of artifact on boss timer you have on moment of making screenshot?

my Dirty talking scripts is lvl1

And another try

This time I left dmg lower, even If I increase bunny level by 1 I still wouldnt kill boss normally.

C3B9MuZ.jpg

494 > changed tab for minute > 501

BTW, from what I saw yesterday same thing happens if I open some fullscreen game.

2.5 seconds divergence, too much for the options I thought about. (it's about your 490 lvl)

1) if you Ctrl+Tab on XX0 or XX8 lvl same bug also present or only on XX9 lvls?

While I wrote you already answered ...

2) So far, the only thought ... That somehow the game does not generate a boss, but a simple patient.  Or for some reason the boss timer is not activated.

1 hour ago, Cursed666 said:

And another try

This time I left dmg lower, even If I increase bunny level by 1 I still wouldnt kill boss normally.

C3B9MuZ.jpg

494 > changed tab for minute > 501

BTW, from what I saw yesterday same thing happens if I open some fullscreen game.

I think I know what happened(not sure

couple days ago,when I change bowser's tab for couple miuntes then change it back to HC

it will stuck for seconds to run the idle click in that duration(other tab),and it look like much faster than normal  speed

idle dps increase,so you can pass boss

or just the timer freezed when idle click back running

but after I guess it maybe work like this way,there is no more stuck when I change bowser's tab

so I can't make sure is it work like what I guessed

Edited by tsumi

Some more tests:

520 boss, 7,15a8 hp    (need ~~420,58a7 dps to kill)

With 196,64a7 dps    
514 > change tab for minute > 518
519 > change tab for minute > 516
519 > change tab for 5 minutes >517

with 222,20a7 dps
519 > change tab for minute >     516

with 251,09a7 dps
519 > change tab for minute > 517

with 283,73a7 dps
519 > change tab for minute > 517

with 320,62a7 dps
519 > change tab for minute > 518
519 > change tab for 5 minutes > 519

with 362,30a7 dps
519 > change tab for minute > 518
519 > again > 519
519 > change tab for 5 minutes > 529

Seems I need both enough time and dps for this bug to happen.

I skiped posting screenshots, I dont feel they contribute much anymore.

2 hours ago, Салерион said:

2) So far, the only thought ... That somehow the game does not generate a boss, but a simple patient.  Or for some reason the boss timer is not activated.

If timer wouldnt be activated then I could just pass any boss in game simply by changing tab, which isnt the case.

Have you tried replicating this bug?

Maybe I'll try tommorow with another browser (using Opera atm)

25 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

Have you tried replicating this bug?

Maybe I'll try tommorow with another browser (using Opera atm)

Chrome. And yes. One time i'm pass boss during switch tab on forum and don't look in game ~ 5-6 minutes. At the moment of this happen i don't have enought dps to kill boss. To get through the boss, I first had to raise 1 or 2 levels of Bunny.

But before that, I switched to tabs with HH, first to the live server, then to the test server, and only then back to the clicker. Those. The total tab with the clicker was not active for about 2 minutes while I spent the arena fights, boss, check the league. And the clicker behaved normally.

ADDED: And it's not linked with friezes. today all my switching tabs i make without friezes. Bcs don't do it on farming, only on "long run".

Edited by Салерион

I tried other browser (Maxthon) and bug still occurs, but at higher dps level.

I assume my time on boss is 17s, divide boss hp by 17 and compare this to my current dps

On Opera with ~~100 tabs opened ~65% dps is enough to kill the boss

On Maxthon, with just 2 tabs ~80% dps is needed.