Summer Life

LastBastard

The News for Summer Life says " And Edwarda is craving Samane's" but the shows Eugenie in the picture.  I have Eugenie and cannot win a girl, but I do not know if the News has the wrong name or if the game s not displaying the correct person. 

image.png.29a6ac90525b6697a33f7761ab5c66d4.png

image.png.13c68a1219074b216cabf496a021dfe9.png

35 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Same here. I was ready at 5:00am with a full combativity bar, and I had to use it all elsewhere. Moreover, as Kinkoid team does not work on weekends, even if this get fixed it won't be before Monday. A real shame.

Shit!! how could a mistake like this happen? They had already forgotten to update the news section, it was saying that the girl was the same as the last time the event occour, but the girl on the boss was actually other one. But never the oposite situation

Well, unfortunately while mistakes do tend to happen on occasion, I am not at all surprised. In this month alone this is the second error made by I guess distraction or something of the sort. First our classic long event started earlier (not that I am complaining) and now this (here I am complaining cause I would have definitely wanted Samane - the other two I got already).

However, I don't keep my hopes up for them switching the girls. This will cause them a lot of trouble afterwards I reckon, because then people will demand an extension by a day - for the day missed.

Oh, well.

4 hours ago, imoenbg1 said:

Well, unfortunately while mistakes do tend to happen on occasion, I am not at all surprised. In this month alone this is the second error made by I guess distraction or something of the sort. First our classic long event started earlier (not that I am complaining) and now this (here I am complaining cause I would have definitely wanted Samane - the other two I got already).

Some intern will lose his job-_-

5 hours ago, Taorin said:

Hm I wonder if I should rush Eugenie with kobans before they fix it. Hopefully they'll do something like add Samane to a different boss and keep Eugenie in but I don't want to risk losing her...

That's the problem, I don't think they would remove Eugénie now that a lot of people have her shards. So the best they can do is put samane on another boss, but unfortunately, I don't think this is gonna happen. It would be a mess, they would have to create a new boss art, a new story to put on the news, and explain the situation, and maybe even extend the event duration. Thinking like someone who have a lot of things to do for the game, the easier way to erase the problem would be just "fix" the news section making appear that the original girl was aways supposed to be Eugénie. Sad for me and everyone who really want beach samane on our harems. I can be mistaken and the devs put Samane back on the bosses, but I'd rather be realistic than optimistic and get frustrated

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

I would prefer Samane, however it is just a mistake and they happen.  I am not sure if their intention was to ever have it be Samane. Some people seem to be really upset by this, not posting on this thread, but it is a game and it was an error.  I agree with Pepe Lolo, "Just relax and wait to monday."

52 minutes ago, LastBastard said:

I am not sure if their intention was to ever have it be Samane.

Probably yes, since the Summer life is an event from 2017, so following the same pattern from the last months, the first revival after the classical event and before the Epic/legendary days event is an event from 2016/17, so it's happening for the 3rd time, and because of that they switch a pachinko girl with a boss girls to not bother those who already had the other girl and have to experiencing an event for the 3rd time.

1 hour ago, LastBastard said:

I agree with Pepe Lolo, "Just relax and wait to monday."

I really hope you're right, I really would love to have Beach Samane

The easiest way to fix this would be to just give us all samane for free, I think that would silence any potential complaints. Hint hint for any kinkoid staff that reads this.

If they do take Eugenie out I hope they tell us before hand so we can rush her.

4 hours ago, Pepe Lolo said:

There are lots of posible ways to fix the mistake. Just relax and wait to monday.

We will sure wait for monday because there is nothing else we can do. Moreover, even if they swap beach Eugenie with Beach Samane, I higly doubt that players will get back the 68 free combativity (20 to be ready with a full bar at 5:00 am + 48 of the lost day)they had to spend elsewhere.

1 hour ago, MaybeRegret said:

Not surprised. 

The question is, will this event be next year, or is this our last chance to get these girls?

Probably the last chance, that would be the reason why the intention was put Samane on the bosses. FUCK!!

• Thinking 1

49 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Probably the last chance, that would be the reason why the intention was put Samane on the bosses. FUCK!!

Pure fear mongering. Kinkoid have already declared they will rework revivals because soon this system won't fit in a month anymore. That means they want to keep every old event available in one or the other way.

47 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Pure fear mongering. Kinkoid have already declared they will rework revivals because soon this system won't fit in a month anymore. That means they want to keep every old event available in one or the other way.

Do you have more details about this? It's very good to know, I have a lot of clubmates who don't have girls from event older than 2018

Edited by sanjkame

49 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Do you have more details about this? It's very good to know, I have a lot of clubmates who don't have girls from event older than 2018

I fear we will have to wait for october. I just know they want every girl to stay available.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I fear we will have to wait for october. I just know they want every girl to stay available.

Who is willing to bet on the fact that event girls from events older than two years will end in the event pachinko as part of a permanent pool?

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Who is willing to bet on the fact that event girls from events older than two years will end in the event pachinko as part of a permanent pool?

I don't think so, it would be a very rough solution. I really can't imagine what they are planning

Edited by sanjkame