Ideas for the Next Cameo Event

I was rapt to have a chance to get some of the hotties who appeared in the story in past worlds in a special cameo event.  The last one specifically included those who appeared in Heroes University (apart from Bitch and Present Laverne).  I'm hopeful Cameo Events will be a trend and not a one-off.

I have some other suggestions, some old, some very recent - from three worlds, in fact:

(1) There is one extremely hot girl who appeared back in Trapped City (Plain of Rituals).  She was the one with maroon hair and lime green dress - the summoner who invoked the sky pillars and dragon.  She would be one to have in our harems.  Some like the strongly built, androgynous black girl, not entirely my thing but I can see how she would appeal to certain players.

(2) How about the beautiful oral guardian whose name we do know - Pepa - who appears in The Transfer Ritual, Ninja Sacred lands?  We have the mind [correction, hand] guardian in the form of Toshiko, but the others (Rin and Willow) have no real relevance to that world.  Would you like to see Pepa brought back, and her lovely kisses from those lovely lips?  [just an aside; is her spirit animal a giant anteater?]

(3) Finally, in our current world there is the utterly gorgeous green-haired waitress who appears from Pirate Life on.  Tabatha is her name and, apart from her overly perky tits, she is absolutely beautiful.  She does actually have a soft spot for our hero already (I won't spoil it by explaining) and this could be easily weaved into an affection scene.

Share your thoughts, please.  Any other suggestions for girls?  The great thing about this game is that it's a work in progress and HH do listen to some of our suggestions.  How many other games would do this?  I seem to recall lots of players wanting to see Wang, Clarysse and Malina included in their harems and, voila, we were given a chance to recruit them.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I was rapt to have a chance to get some of the hotties who appeared in the story in past worlds in a special cameo event.  The last one specifically included those who appeared in Heroes University (apart from Bitch and Present Laverne).  I'm hopeful Cameo Events will be a trend and not a one-off. 

Seeing as this was the second event of its kind, I highly doubt it would be a one off.

5 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

i like the delivery girl in plain of rituals ^^

The one who delivered all the Yonaguni androids to Edna?  Yes, she's pretty hot, I agree.  I seem to recall she appeared briefly in another story, but I can't quite put my finger on it. She would better meet the criterion of a cameo because I think cameo means a brief appearance in a plot, but the person is otherwise fairly well-known - like the way M Night Shyamalan appears briefly in many of his movies.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text

50 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's revival finished just before this one started up

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:A-Second-Chance-2018

Oh yes, you're right!  Tachibana, Mary, Cora, etc, yes.  So I imagine you're right then.  HH will most likely introduce another cameo, probably given another name.  Funny thing, Bitch better fitted A Second Chance than the later one.

16 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

(2) How about the beautiful oral guardian whose name we do know - Pepa - who appears in The Transfer Ritual, Ninja Sacred lands?  We have the mind guardian in the form of Toshiko, but the others (Rin and Willow) have no real relevance to that world.

Nika is the mind guardian, Toshiko is the hand guardian.

On 7/28/2019 at 11:01 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

(3) Finally, in our current world there is the utterly gorgeous green-haired waitress who appears from Pirate Life on.  Tabatha is her name and, apart from her overly perky tits, she is absolutely beautiful.  She does actually have a soft spot for our hero already (I won't spoil it by explaining) and this could be easily weaved into an affection scene.

I think this is the first time I have ever seen perky tits in any way described as a negative.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zteev said:

I think this is the first time I have ever seen perky tits in any way described as a negative.

4 hours ago, Zteev said:

No, perky tits are great.  My all-time favourite, but Tabatha's seem, how do I describe it, somewhat elevated as if she's hanging around in the gravity-defying world of Prof Kerimi, and this is without wearing a bra.  Apart from that they are beautifully shaped and the artists made them responsive to stimulus by becoming a little puffy.  It's a small point as far as I'm concerned and I don't really want to get bogged down on it.

Anyway, do you have any suggestions for a favourite cameo girl?

20 hours ago, Zteev said:

I'd recommend the girl with strawberry blonde hair that shows up in Cop Nika's third pose.

Oh, this is two for that girl.  She reminds me of someone else who appears elsewhere. Hey, just a thought.  I wouldn't describe that girl as having strawberry blonde hair, which I consider to be red-blonde.  The best example of strawberry blonde I can think of is Professor Kerimi.  Check her out and you'll see what I mean.  It's a beautiful hair colour and lucky is any girl who has it.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

How about the 2 girl from world 1, the Hand job and anal sex stall girls. I could see the anal girl having a 3-way with the hero and fairy since they both want his ass. Not my thing but I'm not here to yuck anybody's yum so bring it on

(If you get my reference then we are now friends)

Edited by Crimson scale

• 2 months later...

Finalmecia and Karole?  I've never heard of a villain being part of the rescued group.  Imagine Bremen being obtainable.  He certainly does look part of the Glam Rock scene and has a certain Ziggy Stardust quality (and he does seem to like it up the ass), but.... maybe Gay Harem.

Anyway, there's a great cross-section of candidates offered.  Thanks to all those who made their suggestions.  I hope Kinkoid takes some notice.

I agree with the person who recommended the hot girl who delivered all those cybernetic Ednas in Plain of Rituals.  She's only half cameo though because I believe she appeared as the girl who picked up Gwenaelle and Carlita and joined them for a trio tryst in Travel Gwenaelle's final pose.  So in a way she's equivalent to Carlita, but she sure does deserve the opportunity to join my harem in her own right.  If she's on offer and I don't get her this means she is spoiled for choice, given how hot she looks.