Crazy idea regarding class specialty.

trunks2585

So far I think the following has been determined.

Hardcore players have the easiest time with the champions.

Know how players have the advantage in the leagues.

Charm doesn't dominate anything.

Now one suggestion I've seen is to balance everything, make it more fair for the other classes in the champion fights and the leagues, or rework how specialties work, maybe remove them all together.

Here's an idea, and I doubt it will fly, as it would alienate 2/3rds of the player base.  But what if non of that changes and instead Charm players get an advantage over something?  Personally, I think it would make sense if say charm players either had a higher percentage chance of earning affection shards, or they had a slightly higher max cap on shards they could earn (how much would depend on the event.) 

Now seeing as that would likely be the least popular option what if their harems gave them more money or they have naturally higher ego or they had upgrade discounts. 

The problem I know with all these suggestions is that these are things that require reworking what the charm bonus is, effectively adding a secondary effect, where in the case of the league and champions, it's just the nature of what hardcore and know how's special effects that give them their advantage. 

So I think that leaves three options.  One is to balance the events for all classes, maybe revert back to before the specialty differences were implemented as the easiest way.  Two, adjust how the events work so it doesn't matter what class you are, you stand an equal chance at getting a high score or progressing at the same rate as another class.  Three, make an event where charm's shield is worthwhile or grants some other bonus that makes being a charm player as desirable as a know how or hardcore player.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this and other suggestions, because this is just off the top of my head.

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Eman said:

As a Know How player, the last thing I want is stronger Charm class, but I agree that Charm players deserve something better than the defense boost, which is the most useless of the three.

Actually, you do want that. The only way the game will be somewhat balanced is when charm is about as strong as the other two. Which means you might not be fighting only hardcore opponents that have an advantage over you.

• Like 1

hace 7 horas, Chthugha dijo:

Actually, you do want that. The only way the game will be somewhat balanced is when charm is about as strong as the other two. Which means you might not be fighting only hardcore opponents that have an advantage over you.

You can still move to K-H, and fight on the same level 😛.

51 minutes ago, Eman said:

You can still move to K-H, and fight on the same level 😛.

That doesn't remove your problem. You are weak against hardcore. Most of your opponents will be hardcore. You are digging your own grave here by not wanting charm to be better.

Full disclosure I am KH. @Chthugha is right, better for everybody (except HC) if Ch is on par with HC & KH.

The fundamental problem is that charm's special is weak. And it does not stack with anything (boosters) the player can choose.  If I understand the battle mechanics correctly (anybody who understands the mechanics better please correct):

• HC can boost their special by boosting their attack.
  • KH can boost their special by boosting their ego but it is less effective than HC's.
  • Ch special is unaffected by boosters (block 50% of the opponents att before the defense is subtracted??).

How about making the Charm ability more like the HC ability, i.e.: on orgasm it blocks 100%? Blocking 100% of a HC orgasm special would be fun.

As a side note even if a class where better at champs it would not be worth much. I have 4 of the champs girls already, am well into champ 4, and started champ 6 so in a month champs will not be worth much to me. Unless Kinkoid starts putting event stuff on champs they will become just a cash source.