A way to rearrange the girls at the office

sanjkame

I think the most famous strategy the players are using is basically invest everthing on Estelle + Bunny, so during the week when you are just seeking for complete your daily 200/200 aff bonus, you would want to have this 2 girls on top. On the other side, when you buy yourself some boosters, seeking to advance your progress, break your 
 own highscore, when use your mouse to other things than just upgrade bunny, then you just don't want to have bunny filling the screen, but you would love to have all the "click girls" one next to the other with the reward girl on top. Have this feature implemented would be very time saving

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

This is probably also the same Im after. Being able to rearrange girls under "Office" "Girls" when they are being upgraded.
Since I now have 11 girls to upgrade its starting to be a hassle to scroll down to the ones I want to upgrade fast.
And with the boosters on the fights go really fast, and will go even faster when you upgrade at the same time, but can't do it fast enough even with full screen.
Would be great to see all girls on full screen atleast, so that you won't need to scroll, why else go full screen? 
How about making the icons on girls alot smaller when going full screen, in 2 rows?
Don't know how many girls there are in the game, but currently on 11, haven't gotten any from "Gacha" so that +4 and my next girls unlocks at 8000. 
That's already 15 girls, probably more out there since I don't think lvl 8000 is max.
So you guys can understand that after a while the scrolling will be super annoying.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, turpin1000 said:

+1

If it is easier to code, just a "sort" button with the option "strongest to weakest" would be fine. I would like to have the 2-3 girls which are the most powerfull and the only ones I'm upgrading later on next to each other.

"Powerful" It's completely relative. There are many(Not so many) girls with many different functionalities, every one with her objective. If the system says a idle girl is more "powerful", but I mostly use click girls, then it would be useless. And what about the reward girls? What power the gave? They would be on the botton of the list? Think about this 

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 2

Reasoning for sorting is, the "leveling up" of the girls. For example, for me currently (= at this very moment while writing this)

Felicia has with lvl 5956 damag of 784.78E3 (most damage output of all girls)

Lupa has with lvl 5963 damage of 503.17E3

(both girls are "idle girls" as is bunny) Other girls with the same amount of leveling have only xxxE1 damage which is completely irrelevant.

So for current upgrading, I want Felicia and Lupa next to each other, because I'm only leveling these two

In other words, powerfull ist in my current situation not relative. It is a measurable absolut value. And I would like to sort these girsl by that value

Keep in mind, this is only a convenience thing I'm asking for. It makes the leveling quicker and I can get more "resets" done per play session.

(sorry for my english, non native speaker here)

Edited by turpin1000
  • Thinking 1

@turpin1000, whta you're asking is clear.

However from the coding side it's rather arbitrary. From your sorting you want idle power. Someone might want click power. In future there might be something else.

There is no predefined "power" attribute you can sort on. Manual rearrangement seems like a more flexible solution.

• Thanks 1

Since The order of the girls in your harem is the same as the order of the girls in your office (just left to right, then up to down instead of just up to down) You could even put the ability to move the girls positions on the Harem Page so you don't clutter up the office page, if that's what your worried about.

Simply adding an edit order/save order button and then dragging and dropping your girls would allow for everyone to choose the exact order they want.

I personally would like to put Bunny, Felicia, Estelle, Megumi, and Clara as the first five of my girls (Idles, then rewarders) then All my Clickers, my boss clicker, and finally my single "class" clickers.

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 1