Simple Chart - Girl Upgrade Costs (Per Rarity)?

DvDivXXX

Hey guys,

So, I'd like to have a simple chart with the costs for each star upgrade, per rarity (mostly in Ymens, although it wouldn't hurt to know the cost in kobans as well). I've been searching on both wikis (English and French) as well as on the forum, but no dice. Something like this would be pretty useful to have so I expected to find it as a simple table somewhere, but no.

For now, I've started noting down what I remember and I'll try to take note when I upgrade my harem, but at my level and with my resources, it will be a slow process. Also, I've already maxed out all girls of the Starter rarity, so I'm unable to double-check the costs for those (I can only go by memory).

I think this is right, but I'm not even 100% sure:

Starter: 1* ? 2* 72k 3* 180k 4* 450k 5* 900k
Common: 1* 72k 2* 180k 3* --- 4* 900k 5* 1850k
Rare: 1* 225k? 2* and above: ?
Epic: 1* and above: ?
Legendary: 1* and above: ?

If anyone already has such a chart completed, or can easily make one, and could please share it here, this would be very much appreciated. Any additional info would also help.

Thanks in advance.

Just in case anyone else finds it useful, I'll share the simplified and more compact version I've made for myself here:

2023031430_GIRLUPGRADECOSTS(SIMPLE).thumb.png.83d30a31d98bc8516b22de85bac1929e.png

I removed the koban info because I don't plan on spending kobans on this, and I moved stuff around and added colors to make it easier to check at a glance. Now I have exactly what I wanted. :)

Thanks again for pointing me to this info, this should help me a lot for managing my harem going forward!

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Just in case anyone else finds it useful, I'll share the simplified and more compact version I've made for myself here:

2023031430_GIRLUPGRADECOSTS(SIMPLE).thumb.png.83d30a31d98bc8516b22de85bac1929e.png

I removed the koban info because I don't plan on spending kobans on this, and I moved stuff around and added colors to make it easier to check at a glance. Now I have exactly what I wanted. :)

Thanks again for pointing me to this info, this should help me a lot for managing my harem going forward!

And remember, remember, 1 affection costs 417 Ymen in the market.

• Thanks 1