Farewell HentaiHeroes...

TheSonicSly

With the unwanted change to the Leagues interface yesterday, We can no longer click on players one after the other to find a suitable opponent. Instead, We can only see up to 4 players on screen at a time (on Mobile) but We're only allowed to load the stats for ONE individual player, which is already slow enough. So gone are the days when We could just click, click, click, click and click and spend all of Our combativity strategically and in a reasonable amount of time. Now the Leagues have become an absolute slog to navigate. With how long it takes to load the info for just one player, how is anyone supposed to get a fix on every opponent in the League to know if they're at a disadvantage or not? With the numerous changes made to the game, I've been very generous with the time I set aside for it. Especially since the change to the Harem's interface, which was slow, unnecessary and it felt like a huge step down overall. But this My friends is the last straw, the nail in the coffin... I can no longer set aside any more time than I already have to play this game on a daily basis as this change has just made things unreasonably slow and impossible for Me to incorporate in an already busy schedule. I miss the good old days. Back when this was an "idle" game. Now? Nope. Too much of an investment, too little time and the returns? Exactly the same. So it is with a heavy heart that I bid You all, My dear friends of this community, farewell. I wish You all well on Your perverted journies. I'm happy I was able to contribute and be apart of this wonderful community... but this is it and it's time for Me to retire back to the normal universe. So farewell Haremverse... 2 years... over 2 years I've been dedicated to this game and this is how it all ends huh? The thing that saddens Me the most is not leaving the game and all the progress I made over the past 2 years, it's saying goodbye to the great friends I've made here. So let it be known that I, TheSonicSly, a dedicated player of the game, was pushed away by this change. If anyone has any thoughts on the matter, post Your feedback here and let it be heard by the devs themselves.

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

Sorry to see you go bud, and good luck on your own perverted journey. I completely agree with you on the change to the league screen, unfortunately (despite numerous changes that have left me wanting to quit also) I'm not at there point you are yet - although I'm very close. The really weird thing about the screen for me though, is that it's only on my mobile that I've seen the change. It's sad though, because that's where I spend most of my haremverse time and therefore it's inconvenient and unreadable format has the most damaging affect. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@TheSonicSly We will miss you, you were very active in the forum, and you were for sure a dedicated player. Let say this is not a goodbye but a see you later. Take some time away from the game, relax and try to return later.

I coincide with you about the progression of the game from an idle game in the beginning to a constant task schedule now. In the good old days you could advance at your own pace, but now you have to push more and more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now I understand why you were still at 0 points in the contest we had in common. I fully agree with @jelom comment: I hope that this situation is temporary and we will see you again fighting to add more girls to your harem.

If you have read any of my old posts, you know that, although it is more a battle in which I found myself rather than one I chose, I have always been merciless enough about certain changes introduced in the game in the two years in which, like you, I lived this game experience. This is why it doesn't surprise me to see an old player like you who has run out of patience, but despite this, it makes me sad to see an active person like you leave the forum. And for this I hope to be able to hear from you again on these pages in the future.

Until then, farewell, @TheSonicSly:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1