[Clubs] (painful) Feedback: your thoughts? (survey)

Brav Bitt

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

My curiosity and some recent events have led me to create this topic in an attempt to gather the opinions of the community here.
HH may only be a small Hentai Internet game, but it is still a game where you can get involved in a community and therefore, in my opinion, some basic rules of respect and fairness should apply.

This takes the form of a survey that is intended to be quick, where everyone is free to express their opinion freely if they wish, without pressure :)

Question 1: How would you describe a club where no one has spoken for months and months, where more than half of the members contributed for 0 to the club's bonuses and where the leader did not show himself in the past than 4-5 months?

• A) Great! This is the club I've always dreamed of!
  • B) Really lame, there's no way I join that club.
  • C) Whatever, I'm here only for the bonuses.

Online version for those who prefer: https://strawpoll.com/cz6b22fd

Question 2: In your opinion, to which political regime would a club come closest if, when giving an opposing opinion than the leader's one and openly pointing him out for his inaction, resulted in getting instantly censored all chat messages in both in game chat and on Discord + getting muted in the chat club, as well as getting kicked from the club in less than 24 hours?

• A) Democracy
  • B) Oligarchy
  • C) Dictatorship

Online version for those who prefer: https://strawpoll.com/hezkyeh9

Question 3: How would you rate the eviction of an active historical member present from the very first day of Clubs and who contributed with more than 100,000 kobans and 500 million Ymens, only because he denounced the leechers and the absent leader?

• A) Outrageous
  • B) It makes sense
  • C) Well deserved

Online version for those who prefer: https://strawpoll.com/gk6ywk7h

PS: The fact that I want to remain anonymous as well as the absence of nominative references are voluntary in order to avoid influencing and violating the rules of the forum. My approach is sincere because I mainly want to verify whether the values I have always tried to convey are as unfounded as I was led to believe.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Yours sincerely.

EDIT: Did I forget to name the club and the "leaders"? Oops, sorry.
Some may have recognized the "Club Non Officiel", aka CNO with the guru TK (aka Makuro, Lacenaire, etc.) and his slaves Thoreus, JackyChoun and MiMiL.
Don't let that persona fool you with his public talks. He is a control freak, a paranoid, a tyrant, a manipulator and so on. All of it in private of course.
Anything he does must satisfy his ego. Touch this ego, even by the slightest and you'll get kicked, no matter what you previously did for him and/or the clubs.

Walk away from his clubs and Discord if you're looking for a nice club in game.
Have a good game ;)

Edited by Brav Bitt
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

First of all...You are not actually anonymous, unless you asked a friend to post this text for you, everyone can read that your name is Brav Bitt and based on that, ask for you at the leaderboards and see about the club you're refering to(Unless of course that you have left this forsaken club forever). I'm just saying this because you really don't need all this indirect references, the best you could do for the community is exactly expose this club and his leadership for people never join it. And just a hint: Never spend a penny to help any club you entered without be sure that the leader is aware of what happens at the club.

Edited by sanjkame

8 minutes ago, Pundi said:

I am just wondering: In case a leader no longer comes online: Is there any system that the leadership is transfered after some time to an active player?

No. Kinkoid also do not do it manually, it has to have the leader's permission, which is understandably hard to get when they no longer come online.