All levels on a girl are gone.

Bomba

I created a ticket, but will repeat it here, because the only screenshot I have doesn't appear there.

One of my haremettes - Octavia lost all her levels and now she's level 1. It's not just visual bug, all her battle stats are gone. The last time something like this happened - I lost one level on a Trinket (link to bug report -

but it was just one level, so it wasn't crucial. But this is big. I don't remember actual level of Octavia, but she had levels and was used to battle Champions. I don't have any proof of something like that, but I found a recent screenshot of Sex Champions with her in the lineup. She has nearly the same power as Fae Marjoa, which is level 218, so Octavia should be around level 200 or a little below, but definitely not level 1. Screenshot's date is 4th October 2019, so it seems this level drop happened in the last 4 days.

625925862_HentaiHeroesscreenshot.thumb.jpg.608169d1cccb99a620a0a2fe28dcd27f.jpg

Are you sure you had actually upgraded her at some point? There was a two-fold bug on October 4th, in the course of which Octavia and another girl first disappeared from players harems, then re-appeared again but with their level maximized to the player's current level even when their actual XP numbers were much lower. It was possible to use them in battle with these fake high levels after that. The wrong levels were rolled back to their real values yesterday.

23 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Are you sure you had actually upgraded her at some point? There was a two-fold bug on October 4th, in the course of which Octavia and another girl first disappeared from players harems, then re-appeared again but with their level maximized to the player's current level even when their actual XP numbers were much lower. It was possible to use them in battle with these fake high levels after that. The wrong levels were rolled back to their real values yesterday.

That is an interesting question. I've read that bug thread now and after that I'm not so sure. Bug happened on 4th October and my screenshot was taken on the same day, so yeah it may include this bug. I only remember levels of girls from my main team for certain, for all others I just level them up after locking the lineup in Sex Champions, so she should have levels if she was at 6th position for so long and not just be level 1.

Also, I received an answer, that they are looking into this issue. But the problem is that now she's not even in my harem anymore....