Lots of hardcore in the top rankings of Dicktator I

MisterCat

2 hours ago, MisterCat said:

4 of the 5 top players in the Dicktator I league are hardcore players (7 of the top 10).  Does hardcore really enjoy a significant advantage in PVP or does it just seem like it?  How do the other leagues break down between the types of players?

some of those hardcore players are drop downs from D2 and D3 leagues ..............currently  it seems that know how players have an advantage

for what it is worth 2 seasons ago i was a hardcore player in D3 and totaled 6400 points , last season i switched over to know how and totaled 6622 points

• Like 1

4 hours ago, casey said:

some of those hardcore players are drop downs from D2 and D3 leagues ..............currently  it seems that know how players have an advantage

for what it is worth 2 seasons ago i was a hardcore player in D3 and totaled 6400 points , last season i switched over to know how and totaled 6622 points

which could have been also totaly different reasons than switching to KH - but you are still right, that KH is the best class for a good placement in league right now

in my d2 league there are 5/10 charm, 4/10 hardcore and 1/10 kh (me) players in the top 10 - but I also have never seen such a weak d2 with so many charm players, it's ridiculous how many there are ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, blaa said:

which could have been also totaly different reasons than switching to KH - but you are still right, that KH is the best class for a good placement in league right now

in my d2 league there are 5/10 charm, 4/10 hardcore and 1/10 kh (me) players in the top 10 - but I also have never seen such a weak d2 with so many charm players, it's ridiculous how many there are ...

Charm players are the nymphobies of the league and it seems your league is infected with them 😂

Edited by Chthugha
weird typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1