Did not receive Mizuki

haplo

Look guys, if the issue was adblocker, switching the browser would have helped. Tried it on 3 separate browsers, there is NO banner. Some people can see it some can't we are one of the ones who can't see it. And Kinkoid are treating the issue as if it doesn't exists.

• Like 3

Just had a look at the French forum--the devs are encouraging players who haven't seen the banner/obtained Mizuki to open a ticket. Seems like they're trying to obtain as much info as possible to fix this. They're asking to be detailed in the description of the issue. I submitted mine, all players affected should probably do so, too.

Edited by dekachinpo

I've gotten past 3k a couple of times, but the promo only triggered when i clicked on the banner and went past 3k again. I should mention i did this on the first day when the promo showed up, so i was pretty fast on the draw.

I was on Chrome, and my only extension on it are the ones from Avast Antivirus, in case it's that. Just throwing out a random idea, did you try clearing cache and cookies too?

6 minutes ago, Makinen said:

I've gotten past 3k a couple of times, but the promo only triggered when i clicked on the banner and went past 3k again. I should mention i did this on the first day when the promo showed up, so i was pretty fast on the draw.

I was on Chrome, and my only extension on it are the ones from Avast Antivirus, in case it's that. Just throwing out a random idea, did you try clearing cache and cookies too?

I never saw a banner even on the first day.

Not yet, I was going try that

edit: just tried clearing cache and cookies, still nothing. Im not running add blockers either

Edited by lol69
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, dekachinpo said:

Just had a look at the French forum--the devs are encouraging players who haven't seen the banner/obtained Mizuki to open a ticket. Seems like they're trying to obtain as much info as possible to fix this. They're asking to be detailed in the description of the issue. I submitted mine, all players affected should probably do so, too.

my ticket has been opened for 1 day 17 hrs 58 mins , only response I got was we will forward this to the correct team , I put it as a bug . I have used IE , Edge , Chrome , and Firefox to try and get this to work as well as my phone , yet I get no banner , this is also with pop up blockers and ad blockers off for over 2 days . I honestly don't think they have a clue why its happening and with a lack of communication it seems they really don't care . 

3 minutes ago, Dirk Diggler said:

my ticket has been opened for 1 day 17 hrs 58 mins , only response I got was we will forward this to the correct team , I put it as a bug . I have used IE , Edge , Chrome , and Firefox to try and get this to work as well as my phone , yet I get no banner , this is also with pop up blockers and ad blockers off for over 2 days . I honestly don't think they have a clue why its happening and with a lack of communication it seems they really don't care . 

They do care, but the thing they do not care about is admitting they made a mistake. You will never hear an apology from them, but rest assured; they'll make it work for everyone somehow.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

They do care, but the thing they do not care about is admitting they made a mistake. You will never hear an apology from them, but rest assured; they'll make it work for everyone somehow.

Wasn't you part of the team at one point or a mod ? I remember your name and I don't post a lot , but have been around for quite a while . 

2 hours ago, Dirk Diggler said:

Wasn't you part of the team at one point or a mod ? I remember your name and I don't post a lot , but have been around for quite a while . 

Moderators have never been part of the team. I was moderator, yes. But the only "advantage" of that was that I could poke them a lot without getting annoying. Best way to describe why the moderator role isn't part of Kinkoid, is the way Kaos describes it; a volunteer. Anyway, if you wonder if I am trying to defend them, then the answer is no. They screw things up. This banner is one of them. But I do know they will try to fix this. Just as I also know they won't ever admit anything went wrong let alone apologize for it. I tried to get them to do that when I was moderator. Frustration was all I got from those tries.

il y a une heure, Binu a dit :

Pour ma part j'ai réussi à déclencher le popup dans clicker en utilisant le lien de quelqu'un d'autre en y modifiant l'id depuis un pc, ça ne marche pas depuis un smartphone il veut absolument qu'on utilise l'application mobile du coup le lien entré passe à la trappe :

Dans un navigateur aller à l'url https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 

En remplaçant xxxxxx par votre ID de jeu

Connectez vous sur Hentai clicker via les champs du lien qui se sont affichés 

Atteigniez le lvl 3000 si vous y êtes déjà et que vous ne voyez pas le popup faites un reset via la forge 

Une fois le lvl 3000 atteint le popup s'affiche, confirmez le

Ouvrez un nouvel onglet avec votre ad blocker désactivé et connectez vous sur hentai heroes la bannière pour récupérer la fille devrait apparaître avec le bouton pour la récupérer 

J'espère que marchera aussi bien pour vous

Soluce french player

Think about thanking him😀

Edited by stranger2x@yahoo.fr
  • Thanks 1

No speak english = Google trad😀

For my part I managed to trigger the popup in clicker using the link of someone else by modifying the id from a pc, it does not work from a smartphone he absolutely wants us to use the Mobile application of the hit the link entered goes to the trap:

In a browser go to the url: https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575

Replacing xxxxxx with your game ID

Connect to Hentai clicker via the link fields that have been displayed

Reach the lvl 3000 if you are already there and you do not see the popup make a reset via the forge

Once the lvl 3000 reaches the popup appears, confirm the

Open a new tab with your ad blocker disabled and login on hentai heroes the banner to retrieve the girl should appear with the button to retrieve it

I hope that will work just as well for you

Edited by stranger2x@yahoo.fr
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, stranger2x@yahoo.fr said:

No speak english = Google trad😀

For my part I managed to trigger the popup in clicker using the link of someone else by modifying the id from a pc, it does not work from a smartphone he absolutely wants us to use the Mobile application of the hit the link entered goes to the trap:

In a browser go to the url: https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575

Replacing xxxxxx with your game ID

Connect to Hentai clicker via the link fields that have been displayed

Reach the lvl 3000 if you are already there and you do not see the popup make a reset via the forge

Once the lvl 3000 reaches the popup appears, confirm the

Open a new tab with your ad blocker disabled and login on hentai heroes the banner to retrieve the girl should appear with the button to retrieve it

I hope that will work just as well for you

confirmed

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png