Did not receive Mizuki

haplo

I can confirm the proposed solution works fine. I will detail the steps I followed.

Notes: This only works for Hentaiheroes, not for nutaku. It is done using a PC, not a phone (the link won't work there). You will have a lot of problems trying to run Hentaiclicker in PC in Win10 32 bits system (WebGL and Unity errors), but it runs ok in Win10 64 bits. I used Firefox browser.

First of all, open your browser, clear all cookies and cache. Then disable all adblockers (not only whitelist hentaiheroes).

Then copy the following link in your browser (do not follow the link from here), replacing the xxxxxx part with your HH playerID (you can see it in your profile)

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575

Play Hentaiclicker until you reach level 3000, you will need many hours if you do it from the start. (Note: the Hentaiclickdeer email don't have to be necessarily the same as the email in your HentaiHeroes account, the only important thing is that your HH ID is in the link)

You will see a banner in Hentaiclicker saying you have a reward in hentai heroes. If not, forge and reach level 3000 again. (If that message doen't appear after some minutes you should create a new account in hentaiclicker and repeat the proccess).

Without closing hentaiclicker tab, open a new tab with hentaiheroes and log in with you account. The banner with button to get Mizuki should appear then, or after refreshing the page. Click the button to get her.

After that you can enable your adblocker again.

2 hours ago, jelom said:

I can confirm the proposed solution works fine. I will detail the steps I followed.

Notes: This only works for Hentaiheroes, not for nutaku. It is done using a PC, not a phone (the link won't work there). You will have a lot of problems trying to run Hentaiclicker in PC in Win10 32 bits system (WebGL and Unity errors), but it runs ok in Win10 64 bits. I used Firefox browser.

First of all, open your browser, clear all cookies and cache. Then disable all adblockers (not only whitelist hentaiheroes).

Then copy the following link in your browser (do not follow the link from here), replacing the xxxxxx part with your HH playerID (you can see it in your profile)

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575

Play Hentaiclicker until you reach level 3000, you will need many hours if you do it from the start. (Note: the Hentaiclickdeer email don't have to be necessarily the same as the email in your HentaiHeroes account, the only important thing is that your HH ID is in the link)

You will see a banner in Hentaiclicker saying you have a reward in hentai heroes. If not, forge and reach level 3000 again. (If that message doen't appear after some minutes you should create a new account in hentaiclicker and repeat the proccess).

Without closing hentaiclicker tab, open a new tab with hentaiheroes and log in with you account. The banner with button to get Mizuki should appear then, or after refreshing the page. Click the button to get her.

sweet, ill try this later

3 hours ago, jelom said:

do not work for me (

Tried all those solutions, nothing works for me, the banner just never show up after stage 3000. SOL it seems. Perhaps next time for this kind of event try a more simple method that will not leave many player with nothing but disappointment.

Maybe Kinkoid can fix this eventually, but before that, GL everyone that are still trying to get Mizuki. 

USE THE LINK AND REGISTER WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IN HENTAICLICKER

I used the following link
 https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id%EF%BB%BF=41575
 by changing xxx's with my hentaiheroes id, then registered with OTHER EMAIL in HentaiClicker i was able to claim Mizuki.

For instance i am playing Hentaiheroes with XYZ@gmail.com (i am unable to see the Mizuki banner), after using the link when i played with the same email on Hentaiclicker reaching level 3000 DID NOT provide the reward(i did it multiple times), but when i created an entirely new Hentaiclicker account using a  DIFFERENT EMAIL ABC@gmail.com, using the same link with my hh id reaching level 3000 surprisingly PROVIDED the reward to my XYZ@gmail.com Hentaiheroes account .

So from all of this and the fact that changing browsers, devices and disabling addblockers doesn't help to make the banner visible i, can conclude that the problem is indeed tied with email management on Kinkoid's part. Some emails (like my XYZ@gmail.com example) are unable to see the banner and are unable to receive the reward from playing HentaiClicker if they are using the same email they used in Hentaiheroes(that is unable to see the banner), but if they create a new account with a new email in Hentaiclicker using the link from the banner whilce inserting their numerical HH ID they receive the reward without an issue.

I REPEAT USE THE LINK AND REGISTER WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IN HENTAICLICKER.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ghoetlol said:

Tried all those solutions, nothing works for me, the banner just never show up after stage 3000. SOL it seems. Perhaps next time for this kind of event try a more simple method that will not leave many player with nothing but disappointment.

Maybe Kinkoid can fix this eventually, but before that, GL everyone that are still trying to get Mizuki. 

1 hour ago, Noggull said:

nothing works for me id=2214377

56 minutes ago, timomaker said:

still doesn't work for me

17 hours ago, rikki said:

still not working have tryed it several times 

ID 1272613

USE THE LINK AND REGISTER WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IN HENTAICLICKER, INSTEAD OF LOGING IN WITH YOUR PRIMARY EMAIL. Read my post and try it if you don't believe me. It works, i was finally able to get Mizuki

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

If the email was the case, then I'll give it another try...

USE THE LINK AND REGISTER WITH A DIFFERENT EMAIL IN HENTAICLICKER, INSTEAD OF LOGING IN WITH YOUR PRIMARY EMAIL. Read my post and try it if you don't believe me. It works, i was finally able to get Mizuki

2 hours ago, Cantrix said:

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575
 by changing xxx's with my hentaiheroes id, then registered with OTHER EMAIL in HentaiClicker i was able to claim Mizuki.

For instance i am playing Hentaiheroes with XYZ@gmail.com (i am unable to see the Mizuki banner), after using the link when i played with the same email on Hentaiclicker reaching level 3000 DID NOT provide the reward(i did it multiple times), but when i created an entirely new Hentaiclicker account using a  DIFFERENT EMAIL ABC@gmail.com, using the same link with my hh id reaching level 3000 surprisingly PROVIDED the reward to my XYZ@gmail.com Hentaiheroes account .

So from all of this and the fact that changing browsers, devices and disabling addblockers doesn't help to make the banner visible i, can conclude that the problem is indeed tied with email management on Kinkoid's part. Some emails (like my XYZ@gmail.com example) are unable to see the banner and are unable to receive the reward from playing HentaiClicker if they are using the same email they used in Hentaiheroes(that is unable to see the banner), but if they create a new account with a new email in Hentaiclicker using the link from the banner whilce inserting their numerical HH ID they receive the reward without an issue.

Yes, that was exactly what I had to do. I forgot to say in my previous post that I had to register with a new email in hentaiclicker (and make all the way from level 0 to 3000) to be able to get Mizuki, because it didn't work with my old Hentaiclicker account. As long as you use your current hentaiheroes ID in the link the email doesn't matter.

4 hours ago, Cantrix said:

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575

Thanks man the new account seems to be the necessary piece for the puzzle. I finally is able to get Mizuki. Now my finger hurt though...

6 hours ago, Cantrix said:

So I tried all of the stuff with adblocker, not private mode, forging and it didn't work using the same email. I created a new clicker log in and this worked.

It really does seem to be a problem with having the same email on both accounts.

31 minutes ago, adannoes said:

Didn't work for me!!!!!!!

when we will get an official answer??????????????????????

SO DISSAPOINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

ID: 1298274

Hello,

Our Tech Team is working to resolve this issue.

hace 1 hora, ramzem dijo:

'french method' worked for me a bit earlier. Wrote a bit more in other topic but anyways i got my reward when i went past level 3000 and then resetted and got notification that i can claim my reward in hentai heroes.

If 'french method' is copypasted link where I changed the XXXXXX with my ID, didn't worked for me either.