New Event Girl (Mizuki) from HentaiClicker game is not available

I've be playing Hentai Heroes and Hentai Clicker games, and i'd like when occurred an interchange between both; however the "Event Girl" MIzuki is not available for me, even after reaching the level 3000 with all girls in Hentai Clicker several times. I already checked also that the event girl is not available in the Girls list through the Harem Menu.

Could someone help me to treat this issue?

HCPrint.JPG

• Like 5

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.
It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page that opens to login to the clicker.
If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down your adblocker.
Kind regards, Kaos-Kinkoid.

This is an answer from Kaos in a support ticket on how to get Mizuki.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, giveinyou said:

I accidently dismissed the banner, is there any way to bring it back? I did already reach level 3000 on the hentai clicker.

From Kaos's response i get that the banner will appear 24 hours after you disable your adblocker or it will appear once per day every day if you don't have an adblocker at all.

If it doesn't appear at all then send him a support ticket and tell him that and let's see what his response will be.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CrashTestId said:

Same here. Not sure what to do. No adblocker. Banner never appeared on PC or mobile.

some good ppl on discord have posted their promotion links, u can try using one of those. it didnt work for me, but some people managed to get mizuki

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

The issue is not in the addblockers as i've never uswd one and tried 3 different browsers without one and in all cases the banner did not appeae. After contacting customer support, they said they were investigating the issue.

There is definitely an issue on their end. I've had all browser extensions disabled for over a day and a half now. I've checked on FireFox and Edge and even the phone app, but it's never shown up.

• Like 1

I noticed that if using the Nutaku version of Harem Heroes, you never get cross-promo banners.  Or any ad banners at all, for that matter, which is usually a good thing.  But in this case, not so much.  To test it out, I opened Hentai Heroes in a separate tab and was able to see the cross-promo banner.  Unfortunately, that account is not my primary and I haven't touched it in years.  At any rate, that helped me confirm that I don't have an ad-blocker running.

So, knowing that I open both games through the Nutaku website, they clearly are using the same email address.  Not really an issue since I only have the one email address anyway.  My Hentai Clicker has gone beyond stage 3000.  There is no ad-blocker functioning here.  And yet I NEVER get the cross-promo banner.  So there is apparently NO way for me to have Mizuki join my harem in Harem Heroes.

They need to get this fixed, or figure out a different way to implement cross-game functionality.

Solution to get the banner and the girl :

Copy the link : https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 and change the "xxxxxx" by your ID in Hentai Heroes.

If the banner doesn't appear after that you can try to reset your lvl in Hentaiclicker using the forge and reach one more time lvl3000.

The solution was proposed by Binu on the french forum. Thanks to him.

• Thanks 6

Doesn't work for me unskull ... maybe canada address ip fuck the shit up i dont know but seriously i stop to play the game if i dont receive that girl and they wont receive a penny more from me ... it's just garbage i just spend at least 1 hour trying to fix that shit ... you dont understand how mad i am right now ... waisting time on hentaishitclick was ennought. But no buddy it's not finish ... waste more time trying to get her ... because she a dam 5 stars legend for know how and huuuuuhhhh omg i'm know how so i need that girl aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yea i'm dead now

for proof:image.thumb.png.051f131a29a0eb7010f9f015d9adfc51.png

Hey guys ... i finally got her ... i did a new account on HC  with the same change Url (HH IP) and i got her 5 sec after the stage 3k. So now i have an account to stage 4.2k and 3k lol. IDK why it buged for my first account (probly bc i did the 3k stage B4 the event)

But i can say that you can reach the 3k stage in 1h- 1h30 without much clicking (just the start) i use the kobam in shop + the bonus reward to get it done fast quick and EZ   

Edited by MasturoS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, unskill said:

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 and change the "xxxxxx" by your ID in Hentai Heroes.

If the banner doesn't appear after that you can try to reset your lvl in Hentaiclicker using the forge and reach one more time lvl3000.

Didn't seem to work for me. How sad.

• Like 2

Odd. I saw the banner in HentaiHeroes, leveled pass 3k in HentaiClicker and got the message I got a reward (Mizuki) for HentaiHeroes so that means no adblock. However, I've yet to see that same banner in Nutaku's HaremHeroes where my main is =/.

Edited by Lhans

7 hours ago, unskill said:

Solution to get the banner and the girl :

Copy the link : https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=xxxxxx&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 and change the "xxxxxx" by your ID in Hentai Heroes.

thank you, worked perfectly