HOW TO GET MIZUKI - TESTED IT, IT WORKS

Cantrix

Just now, Noacc said:

@Zach42
It means as I stated - It may work, but it actually makes it harder for the team to fix the issue. 

Ohh, so what should I do right now?? Should I stop playing to stop further issues or is it okay to keep playing as I've already used the link?

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

Guys, we are very glad that you care enough and found a solution on your own,
BUT please do not use this link, it actually deepens the problem. 
We are working on resolving the issue and ask for some patience 🙂

@Cantrix Thank very you much, but I will edit your comment.

You might want to check out the bug report section too and drop a message as there is a big thread about this there.

9 hours ago, Noacc said:

Well this is what happens when we stop getting official responses from the devs.  Players won't sit around twiddling their thumbs waiting, they'll find a work around themselves.  I say let this be a lesson in the future not to go silent on the players.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Noacc said:

I don't want to sound rude and this is not targeted to you specifically but all what we ask for is that you communicate with the community. Say something, don't keep silent.

It's your job as a CM. What started as a goodwill (get a free 5* legendary girl while advertising for the other game) turned into an utter disaster, which is a shame.

Every human being does mistakes, there is nothing wrong with that. Especially with the complexity of the web development.

But as a CM tell us from the start that there are issues and you are working on them instead of keeping silent or communicating what looks like false informations such as "disable adblocks" or "use the same email address".

Is that too much to ask?

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, linkdream said:

I don't want to sound rude and this is not targeted to you specifically but all what we ask for is that you communicate with the community. Say something, don't keep silent.

It's your job as a CM. What started as a goodwill (get a free 5* legendary girl while advertising for the other game) turned into an utter disaster, which is a shame.

Every human being does mistakes, there is nothing wrong with that. Especially with the complexity of the web development.

But as a CM tell us from the start that there are issues and you are working on them instead of keeping silent or communicating what looks like false informations such as "disable adblocks" or "use the same email address".

Is that too much to ask?

this x100

14 hours ago, Noacc said:

Kinkoid team is real cool guys. They make more content, different events, develop story mode, add new features. But sometimes they haste. If you add new option or mode which never been before, try to test so much times as you can. I'm ready to wait, because then later i will play and won't have any bugs and issues. :D 

P.S. Thanks for this post. Now we know that you are working on it. :D 

• Like 1

For me it worked without creating a second Email. both games have the same email i just used the link in OP and replaced the XXXX's as instructed, and got Mizuki right away as i had saved and logged out of HC above stage 3000.

so thx m8 =D

Arrgh bugger hadnt seen the last post before i tried and wrote ... im rly rly sry. If now its even harder for them to fix and takes longer =*( sorry

Edited by mcnoffie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, top_gun92 said:

So silly question but how do I see my ID if playing on PC?  Tried going under settings as well as player profile but see nothing that helps.  Address bar in browser just shows HH addy.

in HH , you click either your profile pic in the top left next to your level or from the drop down menu on the far right and select profile . Once there you will see your character , on the left where your name and club is just below that you will see profile pic and top right of it you will see ID 123456 or whatever your number is . Hope this helps .

8 hours ago, adannoes said:

Didn't work either.... WTF!!!!!!

Don't know what to do.... I've reiceived the message in Hentai Clicker but I went to HH and... NOTHING.... again!!!!!!!!!!!

Suport can't fix this??????

You've probably earned Mizuki for sb else(by putting their ingame id in the link), but really i'd suggest waiting for them to find a better way to promote her, i didn't know that the solution i posted brought a negative effect on their job otherwise i wouldn't have suggested it. Seeing as it's a crossgame promotion and not a time limited offer i think you don't have to hurry unless you are sorely missing a 5* kh legendary for your team and even then.

Confirmed that this works. Updated link with my ID, downloaded on Android, created a new account (different email) immediately after hitting 3000 pop-up saying a reward was granted to my HH account. Logged back into my HH account (original email) and banner appeared confirming she was "rewarded" !

Appreciate this post tremendously!

I'm wondering if all this has to do something with the first beta. I was at level 4000. With the new release all the stats got cleared  and a storyline was added. I use my same email and pass to log on to both of them (the first beta and hentaiheroes). Still haven't received the banner I was going to wait 3 days. Some reported receiving the banner after 3 days. I sent them a ticket and boy they sent me some useless information. One of the things they sent stated your email address has to be the same in both accounts. I'll have to try this one when I get home. I'll be on the road a couple days. I also have my set up the only time I log in and out is when I switch devices between PC and Android. That could be part of the problem I notice if you don't log in and out periodically you don't receive koban's. Coming from a guy that has 55 days on his gold card.

Edited by fast
Mic wrong word