RNG is way to high

i have been having issues getting the girls from events due to high rng....i spend most of my points trying to get them and i think the way of getting them is not fun at all.

i think there should be a fun inducing way to get them that can have a difficulty scale depending on the girl rarity. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 3:07 AM, Emajinboob said:

i have been having issues getting the girls from events due to high rng....i spend most of my points trying to get them and i think the way of getting them is not fun at all.

i think there should be a fun inducing way to get them that can have a difficulty scale depending on the girl rarity. 

how do I say - you should spend all your combativity points on bosses with event girls until you get them. 

the difficulty is based on event type - and it is common to get both girls during normal 2-weeks event - everything else usually requires kobans. normal events sometimes as well.

9 minutes ago, Veereedee said:

It took me 11 days to get enough shards for 1 event girl this time around, probably because I kept rolling 1 and 2 shards every single damn time. This must be my punishment for getting 100x on a legendary girl....

11 days with only just under 8 days of this event gone. Are you doc Brown?

Edited by Chthugha

48 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

11 days with only just under 8 days of this event gone. Are you doc Brown?

Wow, what a brain fart. I have no idea where that came from! Should have just said 2/3 of the event to get one girl. The other has become impossible without a lucky 100 or spending kobans at this point.