Cunt wars reward?

jyepie

On 11/4/2019 at 10:30 PM, jyepie said:

I downloaded cunt wars, registered, i played on it

How do you get the reward? What do i do? The banner showed up again asking me to download it again

Wheres the reward? 

Probably it's bugged like 99% of the banners in the game atm. Some never appear, some never disappear and most of them don't work. The issue is, that they are currently working on another game dating sim, which probably gobbles up the majority of their effort and time, so don't expect it to be fixed soon, live with it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Probably it's bugged like 99% of the banners in the game atm. Some never appear, some never disappear and most of them don't work. The issue is, that they are currently working on another game dating sim, which probably gobbles up the majority of their effort and time, so don't expect it to be fixed soon, live with it.

I actually emailed cunt wars and they said "take it up with hentai heroes" not very nice.

Ill just delete that game lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

FWIW Cunt Wars is the the only Sex Friends offer that didn't payout for me too (3D Sex Villa 2 took a very long time but it did, eventually, pay out). I doubt any of us will ever receive our 600 Kobans though.