Account validation problem

Azayaka

When i registered my account, i typed the email wrong, now the game is trying to validate my account to a non existent email

Help me change my email please 

I already sent an email to the support but no response for more than 5 days now

Help pls

47 minutes ago, [HH]Kanchou said:

Yeah i read that already that's why i immediately did a post 

But why would they accept a non existent email😫😫

Because they don't verify that the email is real. If possible, I suggest creating it and then verifyng. If not, accept that you can't.

18 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Because they don't verify that the email is real. If possible, I suggest creating it and then verifyng. If not, accept that you can't.

I actually did that already, and try to send revalidation but it didn't work

Anyway imma try to wait for dev response still

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I did, but I fail to see why others are responsible for your typing mistakes and lack of checking before continuing.

Yeah but I don't think it's my mistake it got accepted even tho the email doesn't exist

I wonder tho, why are you one of the top contributors here even tho you're just rude and trying to make fun of others lmao

17 hours ago, [HH]Kanchou said:

Yeah but I don't think it's my mistake it got accepted even tho the email doesn't exist

I wonder tho, why are you one of the top contributors here even tho you're just rude and trying to make fun of others lmao

I already gave you your best option, which is to forfeit that account, because you are not going to be able to verify it ever.
However, you still can't blame anybody else for making a mistake and filling in a non-existing email address.
That's on yourself. Nobody forced you to make that mistake.
I'm sorry you lost some time playing on an account with a non-existing e-mail address, but nothing can be done about that.
So yes, I point that out. If you want to take it the bad way, then I'm sorry for being honest with you.

And if you really want to know the full answer to the second question, then you should ask others about me, and why they give me likes.
 I have this "rude" effect on a minority of the forum users.
It's similar to how people cannot handle Dutch directness and just say they are rude.
I rather be direct than beat around the bush.

Edited by Chthugha

10 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I already gave you your best option, which is to forfeit that account, because you are not going to be able to verify it ever.
However, you still can't blame anybody else for making a mistake and filling in a non-existing email address.
That's on yourself. Nobody forced you to make that mistake.
I'm sorry you lost some time playing on an account with a non-existing e-mail address, but nothing can be done about that.
So yes, I point that out. If you want to take it the bad way, then I'm sorry for being honest with you.

And if you really want to know the full answer to the second question, then you should ask others about me, and why they give me likes.
 I have this "rude" effect on a minority of the forum users.
It's similar to how people cannot handle Dutch directness and just say they are rude.
I rather be direct then beat around the bush.

Oh okay

3 hours ago, [HH]Kanchou said:

How exactly do you expect them to verify that an email address exists, if not by doing the exact thing they are in fact doing: Sending a confirmation email to that address? Are Kinkoid's servers supposed to read your mind or something? Or tap into some sort of NSA master list of all email addresses in existence?

Edited by _shal_

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

How exactly do you expect them to verify that an email address exists, if not by doing the exact thing they are in fact doing: Sending a confirmation email to that address? Are Kinkoid's servers supposed to read your mind or something? Or tap into some sort of NSA master list of all email addresses in existence?

Some games can do that tho? While registering they will know if the email doesnt exist or it is used already, i guess you haven't played many games at all

And don't try to be funny lmao

2 hours ago, [HH]Kanchou said:

Some games can do that tho? While registering they will know if the email doesnt exist...

Which game can do that?:$

I think you're probably confusing two different things. Already used email addresses on one website/database can be checked, but not whether that address exists in other databases or not. Usually, this can be done only through verification emails.

They usually do not check the actual email address but have a piece of code check the extention. If you type @gbaip.com some sites will give an error, because gbaip.com doesn't exist. But there are way more places without any kind of check like that. Verification email is the most used method to determine authenticity.

18 hours ago, [HH]Kanchou said:

Some games can do that tho? While registering they will know if the email doesnt exist or it is used already, i guess you haven't played many games at all

And don't try to be funny lmao

I wasn't trying to be funny, given that you're providing enough hilarity all by yourself here. Also, account verification on the internet is hardly limited to games. Maybe it's you who needs to get around a bit more.

Edited by _shal_