[Back to School] General discussion

natstar

Hi,

With the new Back to school event 5 new girls have been able to epic pachinko for the event and my question is it random what girl you get from the 10 game spin or do you get a event girl?

I also know that dark lord drops a girl and so does edwarda also you get one from doing 12 of 14 daily missions.

Asking since it got changed back during the last event to being random which is why i am asking if it's 100% chance again for a event girl for 10 game epic pachinko.

Thanks.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And i wonder, since i red about it in some other post, someone said that if u would play the 10 game epic pachinko, you are garanteed 1 girl, but one girl only, no chance to be more than 1, but if u were to play 10 seperate epic pachinkos u might end up with more ...

• Like 2

May be a bug, or maybe I'm on a winning streak.

But I just scored a lot of leg items. and thought I'd spread the wealth.

Oh, but note, i didn't see them when i played, but when i went to the market, woohoo!

I guess it is a bug. Shhhhh

Good luck!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Nanashi said:

And i wonder, since i red about it in some other post, someone said that if u would play the 10 game epic pachinko, you are garanteed 1 girl, but one girl only, no chance to be more than 1, but if u were to play 10 seperate epic pachinkos u might end up with more ...

Only one girl for 10 games but for single games you could get none for 10 single games or get more than one girl it's a risk you play,

If anyone has done the 10 game during the event did you get a event girl or a random girl?

29 minutes ago, Tom113 said:

The Event is nice, i just got the Girl from the Dark Lord on 2 Accounts already :x but the Epic Pachinko is very expensive i dont want to pay 50$ for a Girl

Just curious, but why do u play on 2 accs ? Not like u can trade in game or anything and the story doesnt progress any faster etc, since u still have to wait etc.

I do not like it..at all... spend so much time and energy to get 3 legendary pieces... and they're just made obsolete overnight by the delivery of 6 legendary items.

Remove them asap please.. totally screws up the existing gameplay...

A gift of 1 random legendary item would have been ok... but not 6... really,... :( what were they thinking?????

• Like 1

Annoying that they appeared as a dribble too. I got mine maybe two at a time as i played pachinko obviously... and thus spent a lot more on pachinko than i might have ordinarily.

And yeah, I had worked and spent hard to get the three legd items I already had.

Meh

25 minutes ago, Zardos said:

I do not like it..at all... spend so much time and energy to get 3 legendary pieces... and they're just made obsolete overnight by the delivery of 6 legendary items.

Remove them asap please.. totally screws up the existing gameplay...

A gift of 1 random legendary item would have been ok... but not 6... really,... :( what were they thinking?????

of course gameplay ie battles were already screwed! We want real xp variance in battles back!

• Like 1