[Back to School] General discussion

natstar

11 minutes ago, 48thdicker said:

I had some unbelievable luck just now. I finally got Justine & had 2 more battle energy left so I battled the Donatein guy from Admittance of the dead hoping for some Cash but *BAM* I got Big Tits aka Lola :D:P

congrats.

i've had similar happen a few times. i go a week or longer with no drops, and then suddenly 2-3 drop in quick succession.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Trex said:

What do you mean during the event? I've completed all the 12 quests but I have not received Rabbi yet.

during the event means....in the time the event is going on. You need to do 12 missions to get the girl. but there are 14days and 14 missions.....draw your own conclusion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sarkasth said:

during the event means....in the time the event is going on. You need to do 12 missions to get the girl. but there are 14days and 14 missions.....draw your own conclusion.

See the response Dupazbita had given is a lot better. If you do not have anything helpful to say, do not comment. Thank you. 

3 hours ago, Trex said:

See the response Dupazbita had given is a lot better. If you do not have anything helpful to say, do not comment. Thank you. 

Sarkasth is correct as well since you always get the event girl on the last day of the event when it's mission based since they want to give everyone the girl at the same time since some people are 1-2 days behind everyone else which is why you only need 12 out 14 to meet the requirement on the last day.

Couldn't get Justine to drop, and I don't have access to the teacher.  I'm seeing a lot of mixed results from posts about drop rates on event girls, but it looks like most of us agree they need to do something about event girl drop rates.  Oh well Now I can go back to grinding for the normal girls and quest items to advance the story.

Bosses' event girl drop rate used to be 0.3% before the "big update" (as opposed to 0.1% for the girls "always there"), so back then the probability of NOT getting an event girl dropped below 50% when you fought that boss more often than 230 times.
But during the "big update" the "normal girl" drop rate was significantly increased. AFAIK no one has written about the new values in the forum yet, but the raise was noticable easily. Since I guess they also upped the event girl drop rates, not getting both girls during 14 days of boss fighting is simply extremely bad luck, and I feel very sorry for you. (no sarcasm)

1 hour ago, Real Vincent said:

Since I guess they also upped the event girl drop rates, not getting both girls during 14 days of boss fighting is simply extremely bad luck, and I feel very sorry for you. (no sarcasm)

according to the high number of poeple stating they have gotten none or just one event girl i highly doubt they did anything with their drop rate.

maybe the system is really flawed now. as i stated in another post, i fought 10-11 days straight with the dark lord to get justine. only one time i had to switch fighting silvanus for one quest item ~5 times so i can further progress the story. and after the event ended i fought like 4 times with silvanus and got queen titania. so maybe the intermediate switch locked me to one of his girls and the more time passed the higher the chances were to get silvanus' girl and whatever i tried to do, i could not get justine because i was locked to silvanus. it doesn't really matter if this sounds crazy or not... we won't find out so soon how it works now. best chances are probably to collect all regular boss girls as fast as possible so nothing stands between you and the event girls.

• Like 1