[Back to School] General discussion

natstar

3 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

so  with this event : 1)what is the gift they send ? 2)why aren't the girls dropping from bosses gets boring to kill dark lord 500 times  and he gives the minimal points for the contest  to :)  . Other than that   all is cool  peace out .

1) 1 million in game money and a full set legendary equipment

2) Dark Lord gets event girls, so new players can get something from the event as well. 

2 minutes ago, Arviin said:

So i've defeated dark lord a couple of times now. And even the ninja spy. But i haven't got any girl from them ever(except once when i got one girl from dark lord and once i got rumiko from ninja spy) but nothing after that. Why?

All RNG, its about luck, just keep trying.

3 hours ago, LordRagy84 said:

so  with this event : 1)what is the gift they send ? 2)why aren't the girls dropping from bosses gets boring to kill dark lord 500 times  and he gives the minimal points for the contest  to :)  . Other than that   all is cool  peace out .

Getting a girl from dark lord is worth more than the first place koban prize if you get her fast enough you can easily get 2-4 for a few kobans though they also have given you some money and some free items.

Edited by natstar

I just won Justine and got her on 3 stars, pretty expansive but... she has creepy lvl up pictures  but I like it.xD
Well she seems to be very good for the hardcore players. Pretty cool idea for a event girl with the back to
school theme. Glad that I got her and to the 3 stars.
Spoilers, intressting enough it seems that Bunny also joined school. I can't wait to pick up the teacher to
see more of this.:D

• Like 1

omg with this update and the dragon set, they show how little they care about game balance.

all the shop items went to the recycle bin and any pvp based on item shopping went off with it, not to mention the xp rewards from those battles. 

Half of the game its broken.. well done, we will keep playing the adventure cause its the only thing that matters now. good "wrok" xDD

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nanashi said:

Just curious, but why do u play on 2 accs ? Not like u can trade in game or anything and the story doesnt progress any faster etc, since u still have to wait etc.

I make all on 2 accounts every day it just makes more fun, 1 account is lame 9_9

1 hour ago, Arviin said:

So i've defeated dark lord a couple of times now. And even the ninja spy. But i haven't got any girl from them ever(except once when i got one girl from dark lord and once i got rumiko from ninja spy) but nothing after that. Why?

I just got the new Girl from the Dark Lord already on 2 Accounts i fight him like 40 times on each account per day, i get a girl normal every second day, i think they 

increased the drop chance from all Bosses.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom113 said:

I just got the new Girl from the Dark Lord already on 2 Accounts i fight him like 40 times on each account per day, i get a girl normal every second day, i think they 

increased the drop chance from all Bosses.

Event girls seem to have a higher drop rate since they're limited time only.

pretty sure the items are a one-off permanent gift to stop ppl complaining about 'rebalance'

regarding girls from boss drops, I'm pretty sure the chances are much better now.

I think I had only ever gotten 1 before the update, now like 4 since, and I don't even battle them much.

Edited by DREW77
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, szilar said:

lol, that legendary equipment though. is it a permanent bonus? if so, i doubt i'll ever need new stuff, if not, does it last only for the current event?

i appreciate the 1 million in cash though!

Does not level up with you with 400 levels you will most likely replace them in 10 levels if you play pachinko since you can get them from there

Edited by natstar

I can't believe I am complaining about free stuff, but seriously HH team, sometimes it seems that you are punishing old players.

With the update, all my epic items that I had been carefully gathering for months became level 1 and pretty much useless in comparison to the regular stuff I could get from the pachinko. And now with the legendary pack gifted to everyone, all my new gear, including the two legendary items that I got for myself with many tries at the pachinko, became useless again.

As Natstar said, at higher levels this gear is going to be outdated, but please stop constantly turning the items that we earn into trash. Seriously, it's maddening and makes me feel that all the hours invested in the game were completely useless (at least in respect to the gear, of course).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, szilar said:

lol, that legendary equipment though. is it a permanent bonus? if so, i doubt i'll ever need new stuff, if not, does it last only for the current event?

i appreciate the 1 million in cash though!

Legendary equipment was added in the big update. It's not limited to the event, but is just a better equipment
then epic. You can win it in normal Pachinko and epic Pachinko. Also pachinko's costs increase if you go lvl
up (not epic pachinko) and for every new girl the costs to upgrade her afeaction will grow.

Did some one got the teacher already?

I hope these legendary items will improve your chances of getting the event girls.... I mean I will say that I've had pretty good luck in the past week getting regular boss girls off silvanus. (I heard they changed the odds so you have a bit better chance of getting them). But I've never had very good luck getting event girls so I'm apprehensive of them being that useful

oh seriously ppl come on... you get free fancy gear and a free million cash and you are whining and complaining about... i really don't get it. would you also complan in real life if you get 1 million dollar and some fancy equipment (whatever that is then)?

be happy that we can further level up and get even more powerful gear! the game will balance itself out soon enough when players start hitting the 70-/80-ies and the free legs become obsolete.

and veteran players still have the laaaaaaaargest advantage that a new player can never make up for - the virtually free girl affection upgrades for all girls they collected before the patch. while the new affection is manageable for "kind-of"-veterans and real veterans it might be tough for newer players with few girls.

so to summarize this: thanks HH team!

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Zardos said:

I do not like it..at all... spend so much time and energy to get 3 legendary pieces... and they're just made obsolete overnight by the delivery of 6 legendary items.

Remove them asap please.. totally screws up the existing gameplay...

A gift of 1 random legendary item would have been ok... but not 6... really,... :( what were they thinking?????

Items go out of date just by leveling up 1 level and with 400 levels now no one is top level also if someone got the gear at a lower level than you before leveling up their gear will be worse than yours since it does not level up with them.

4 hours ago, Stang91 said:

I hope these legendary items will improve your chances of getting the event girls.... I mean I will say that I've had pretty good luck in the past week getting regular boss girls off silvanus. (I heard they changed the odds so you have a bit better chance of getting them). But I've never had very good luck getting event girls so I'm apprehensive of them being that useful

Event girls seem to have a higher drop rate since they're a limited time only however no items or combat boosters increase your chances of getting them since the speed you beat a world boss does not increase your chances of getting them and i use skip when i get girls from the boss so you do not even need to watch the fight.

I would like to know is there is a garantee that if i battle edwarda and dark lord every day for like at least 16 hours for 2 weeks ( doing first dark lord ), will i gain both girls in given time??? I really want to know that. Im i just waistingtime to get them bothor if i play like i said willi get em both?

1 minute ago, ichigosageda said:

I would like to know is there is a garantee that if i battle edwarda and dark lord every day for like at least 16 hours for 2 weeks ( doing first dark lord ), will i gain both girls in given time??? I really want to know that. Im i just waistingtime to get them bothor if i play like i said willi get em both?

nope there is no guarantee. Its very likely but there is still a chance that even if u fight them nonstop you miss 1 or even both girls

• Like 1